🌷Akshu Is Mine🌷

(Hours later)

(Akshu's burden to get reduced and take the wet cloth and apply ointment to her hand)

Akshu seeing her hand Neil thought came. She walked toward the balcony and she watched the words...

When Akshu prepared her favorite food for Neil which was also the first time she burnt her hand.

Neil got angry for burning her and fed the food in his hand which made Avni jealous.

Thinking about happy moments with her family a smile came on her lips and she misses him a lot.

A - She goes to the table and picks up the phone and calls Avni...

( But the call was forwarded to Abhimanyu's number)

Abhimanyu returned home with Tara and he saw Akshu's number. He picked up and walked towards her room.

AB - Hello!

A - Abhimanyu?

She was shocked to hear Abhimanyu voice the call...  She checked her phone whether she had dialed the correct number

Abhi enters the room...

AB - I know you would be checking your phone whether you called me. Whenever you try to call anyone your call only comes for me. Because I set your phone calls only for me.

A - What? I couldn't speak to anyone except you.

AB - Yes, you could speak only to me and outgoing, incoming only for me.

Akshu gets angry and throws the phone on the floor...

A - How dare you? You can't do this, Abhimanyu?

Abhi grabbed her hair and folded her hand behind...

AB - Don't raise your voice I won't like it...   Until our contract ends you should obey my order and I can do anything with you and you don't have the right to stop.

A - It's better you can kill me.

AB - If I kill you won't suffer more. I love to admire your suffering, I want to use it and then I will throw you from my life.

A - I hate you,  I have you, Abhimanyu...  You are such a cruel man...

He leaves her and both eyes are red in anger...

AB - Anyways wear this dress and come down. It's a business party...  I give you 10 minutes...

A - I won't attend any parties...

AB - Akshara doesn't raise my anger do what I say.

A - I won't obey your order whatever you can do.

AB - Achaa darling, have a look at this video...

Akshu was shocked to see Neil was tortured very badly and her tears were rolling down from her eyes.

AB - Akshu looks your lovely brother is in very bad condition. He needs a medical emergency. If you denied me then the survival chance will be less. Oh so sad, see he already fell unconscious...

A - I will come to your party. Please provide him with medical help. I request you Abhimanyu please save my brother's life.

AB - Sounds good...  The boys take him to the hospital and give him the best treatment.  He cut the call...  Just 10 minutes come soon.

He leaves the room and goes downstairs. He saw Tara coming...

T - Ak... Ak...

AB - Princess, Ak is changing dresses...