🦋 TWO 🦋

Sweet Home 🏡

Elders, and younger are gathered outside the garden.

They are a match between Akshara and Kirti... It's a basketball 🏀 match ...

Everyone cheers up Akshara and Kirti's team. It's going tough match between both teams and their score is only one point lesser than Kirti's...

Akshu - 4 points

Kirti - 5 points in leading

Grandma- Come on akshu, you can win the match...

(Akshara and Kirti are playing with kids around 6 to 10yrs old )

A- Riya pass the ball to me?

K- Jaga pulls the ball from Riya?

R- She saw jaga coming to her and she throw the ball 🏀

A- She catches the ball 🏀 and throws it to the net...

(They declared Akshara's team wins the match... She jumps to happiness and the children have huge)

Everyone stands up and claps for the akshu team...

(Neil is calling akshu but she is not picking up the phone)

Av- Neil let's leave akshu won't pick... I send a message and the location to her she will come there?

N- You know avni akshu is my lucky charm today is the big day I going to get the big project and if she was with me I will win everything.

Av- I know that Neil for that I am saying let's leave.

( Akshu removes her cap and turns her face and smiles at everyone)

K - I won't accept this? Every time I lose the game and she only wins.

A- Kirti come on year it's just a game. I try many times one time you will win.

G- Bata, every day you are coming here and playing with the children and you feel your happiness in their smiles.

A- Yes, My happiness is your smile is a kick for me I can't buy this anywhere only I can see only on your face.

K- Oh no don't start your senti dialogue... If you forgot shall I remind you that your bhai Neil has been waiting for you?

A- Oh yeah! Playing with them I didn't have a thought.

K- I know that I remind you stupid to come let's go.

( Kirti and akshu on the way to her home)

A- Oh shit 30 missed calls from Neil? I am gone today? Avni sends me a message.

(Akshu you know today is a big day for Neil and come fast I can't manage him more time. I send the location reach on time)

A- Kirti we have to change the route. I have reached straight to the neil meeting place.

K- What are you serious about? We are already very close within a second we will reach your home.

A- Kirti do what I say? Change the route and follow my instructions.

K- Okay fine akshu...

( She takes around and started following the location route map to reach Neil's place )

( In the taj hotel neil waiting outside for avni arrival )

Av- Neil come inside everyone came and they are waiting for you.

N- I am waiting for akshu. Once she comes I will come inside. Just a few minutes avni.

Av- Neil you come she will join. No avni I won't please manage for a few minutes.

A- Kirti why did you stop? We are already getting late? Go fast...

K- Akshu looks at the front signal and heavy traffic and I am already going at 80 speed don't irritate me.

( Neil looks at the watch for akshu's arrival. It seems that she won't come without her he started the meeting )

(Neil and Abhimanyu's top businessmen were also invited at the same time to exhibit their models for a proposed private medical college and hospital building to a very rich and native trader)

Neil exhibits his project with heavy pride and ego, while Abhiman explains his project simply. The client gives the project to Abhimanyu.

N- He feels dejected and can't tolerate his failure and how can it go out of my hand?  That project was mine and I will do anything for that to get it.

(After driving for an hour, akshu finally reaches the Taj hotel 🏨 )

(She inquires about the receptionist about the meeting room. When she steps towards the meeting room akshu's shawl flies in the air and abhi crosses the path and the shawl has fallen on Abhi's face. Akshu without knowing moves forward feels her shawl pulling and look to the side and remove the shawl and goes)

Av- She tries to control Neil but there is no use. He is destroying the room and repeating the same?

A- She was shocked to see Neil for the first time suffering...

( She gets to know everything from avni)

She goes to Neil and catches his hand. She sang a song for him and he slowly came back to normal.

A- Neil has a glass of water 💦 ... Breaking the thing you won't get anything. But I will ensure you that I get the project and give it to you. Trust me... Avni takes care of him...

She came out of the room leaving the both alone for some time. Did she decide to talk to Mr.Abhimanyu? How dare he? Did he take my brother's project? I won't leave him? He might still be around here. I want to see him before leaving.

While sending off the clients,

Clients- We hope that you will complete this project on time Mr.Abhimanyu.

A- Yes sir, I will, and I hand over this project before the time.

( They both shake hands 🙌 and they leave)

Z- Boss, this time also you got a big project.

A- Akshu also came out and she look around for him.

( She saw him in the cafe area and she walks towards him and she goes to touch him from behind but neil stop her and take her from there)

N- Akshu what are you going to do?

A- Bro he takes over your project I can't tolerate anything when it comes to you.

N- Akshu you are still a child for me? I will handle him.

A- No bro I need to scold him and I need to ask him how he can do this.

N- Akshu I said once no more argument.

( She can't control herself when the waiter crosses the path she kept her foot he slips and he straightly falls on Abhimanyu.

(Neil grabbed her hand leaves)

Sorry for the late update

Target 20 votes

Comment