FIVE

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"We are so freaking screwed..." I complained just as Ruben made a noise when Pepper stepped into the building where we were gathered. "So it's true. You lost my spirit stick." Pepper exclaimed noticing that none of us carried said stick with us so the rumors she heard had to have been true.

"Pepper, I'm sorry. Look, I got distracted --"

Pepper cut off Carson as she started to lecture us. "Well, it was up to you to guard it with your lives. "

"We'll find it Pepper." Ruben confirmed as I nodded from my place beside him when Pepper looked at us with a disappointed look. It was a freaking stick and I genuinely didn't see the need for dramatics over it.

"Oh, you better."

"Yeah, so on the real, what happens if we don't?" Ayesha asked seemingly bored of the conversation just as much as I was from the look on her face. Pepper sighed exaggeratedly before speaking. "Oh, who knows. You remember that cheerleader that I was telling you about? Well, after she broke her leg, her entire team got some kind of nasty stomach virus, and they all vomited on the competition floor, all right? And, needless to say, everyone was happy to see them go home the next day, including the judges." She gave us one last look before turning around and walking out of the building.

Sarah and I exchanged a glance of amusement just as Carson looked back at the team. "Okay, stop! We are not cursed. Not even the spirit stick gods can take this victory away from us. We are going to win damn it okay. Pyramid, seven, eight. One, two, three and four, five, six..."

As we practice the pyramid, we soon tumbled down with Carson encouraging us to get back up. "This is one fast-acting curse." Sarah scoffed as she picked at one of her fangs.

She wasn't wrong. The following days, each one of us went through something. First, was Ruben whose shorts slipped off as he slid down a water slide in the pool. Next, was Ayesha who had a piece of her hair stuck and ripped off thanks to the elevator. After her, was me who got punched in the nose on accident by someone practicing their cheers. Then, happened to be Sarah who thought practicing her flips in a hotel hallway was smart resulting her to tumble over a home-cleaning workers' cart.