NINE

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"Okay, that was traumatic but good, right? I mean, now we can work as a team. " Carson said as she stood up and looked between the two teams who sat away from each other. Brooke sat across from me smiling ever so often when we made eye contact. She'd frown whenever she'd see Chelsea glance towards me but felt relieved when she realized that I wasn't paying much attention towards her.

"Yeah. A team of freaks." Sarah scoffed with a sneer towards the Jets.

"We are not a team, okay? We can't combine routines, and this was a dumbass idea!" Brooke disagreed, holding up one hand.

"Tell them Ruben. We can do this." Carson pleaded gesturing towards the male in the back corner who had his arms tied together in courtesy of Sarah. He sat up before sighing and looking around with a look of defeat.

"We blow. We cannot do this. Because we're cursed, all of us!"

Sarah stood up from her spot and stomped over towards Ruben. "Holy crap, Ruben, snap out of it!" She slapped him across the face before untying his arms. "What have you done with happy Ruben?"

I hid a smile at both of their distress. Sometimes they could be a bit more dramatic than necessary, and it was always a hilarious sight to see.

"It's weird, you know? Now that I'm not gay anymore, I'm not gay anymore -

"Okay, we're freaks!" Carson exclaimed cutting Ruben off before continuing to plead with the rest of us. "Let's make that work for us. Come on, you guys. I mean, there has to be some way that we can perform together."

Penn turned on the radio with a small knowing grin. "We can start with couples." He walked up to Carson and pulled her in so they could start dancing together as we all watched.

I sat there for a few moments before getting up after noticing Ruben and Chelsea dancing together. I held out my hand towards Brooke as she gave me a small smile. "I'll take the lead. So, like we're gonna copy them?" I questioned as we both turned towards the main two before following the simple steps they did.