𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 💤

This may be a little short, I tried to make this quickly due to being inactive on this book for quite some time so my apologies for that

- - - -

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞: fluff
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩(𝐬): lander
𝐀𝐔: none

- - - -

It was a warm yet breezy spring night. Rosemeadow High didn't have classes for the week due to Spring Break. Luke was staying the night at Zander's so they could spend some time together during their time off.

Hailey was in her room which was dimly lit by her lamp on the nightstand. She sat on her bed, peacefully reading a novel. Glancing up from her book and setting it beside her, she took a quick glimpse around her bedroom. Music posters, picture frames of her family and the Music Club, as well as a golden clock, quietly ticking in her almost silent bedroom were all hung on the walls.

Hailey, being her curious self and was always eavesdropping on others conversations (A/N: Yes, new HC) peered out her door that was slightly cracked open, trying to listen and get a small glimpse of what her brother and his boyfriend was doing in the room next door. His door was fully closed, so the teal-haired girl tried to eavesdrop on anything that could be heard coming from the other bedroom and heard... nothing? Very curiously, Hailey quickly leaped out of bed and walked towards the door, grabbing her phone on the nightstand as she walked by.

Hailey quietly walked over to the closed door leading into Zander's room. She put her ear up to the door while glancing around the hallway. No one was around and there was no source of sound that could be heard once again. "Who could be asleep this early? Its only 8pm." Hailey thought to herself. She quietly turned the knob, slowly peering into the room.

Zander and Luke were laying on Zander's bed, a blanket draped around the two. Zander's head lay on Luke's chest as Luke wrapped his arms around Zander, resting his head in Zander's mauve locks. The moonlight gleamed through the windows, reflecting on the couple that seemed to be asleep, at least what Hailey thought. Zander slightly turned his head to face his sister who watched the two through the door that was cracked open, a infuriated expression on his face. Hailey quickly noticed her brother looking at her and immediately closed the door, sprinting back to her room. Curiosity had gotten the best of her and she knew her brother would be furious with her in the morning.

- - - -

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 473 words
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: hi! once again, i apologize for being inactive, i'll try to do my best to add more oneshots. I do have many in my drafts at the moment that I look forward to publishing soon though. anyhow, hope u liked it!