5

After taking a few shots you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. Jin and Namjoon got there you come out of the bathroom and pass by them not noticing but Namjoon's eyes never left your figure until Jin called him. "What?" He tried to look for you but he lost you. "Did you see someone pretty?" Jin asks and he lightly nods "You see going out will help you meet and see new people. Here's your drink."

"Okay I'm back!" You say happily "So what is today's topic?" Jungkook asks and you play with your hair. Yoongi glared at you and you tell him "I'm going on a date" he smiles "Really oh my god I'm so proud of you." He hugs you "That's good you're moving on but I'll have to meet him" you laugh. "Alright if it goes well I'll introduce you guys but now let's have fun." You and Jungkook start dancing while Yoongi showed his smile you loved his gummy smile so much. It faded seeing someone stare at you.

"Come on Yoongi you have to dance too" you pull him and he smiles. You three started dancing while you were in between them and their bodies close to you. You felt Jungkook's sloppy kisses in your neck as he was behind you and Yoongi in front of you. You two never break eye contact and pull him into a kiss and loose control.

Namjoon was with Jin they each were dancing with some ladies they met but Namjoon kept stealing glances at you and he looks away thinking you were taken. After a while you three got tired and sat down you were hugging Yoongi. "I need another drink. I'll be back you two have fun there are other people" you say then leave and ask the bartender for a drink. Namjoon came up to you "Hi I just wanted to say you're pretty. Can I have your number?" You stare at him he had black hair, a black long sleeve turtleneck showing off his buff body, black jeans, he had small sliver hoop earrings in each ear, and his eyes were magnificent.

"I'm sorry I have a boyfriend" you say out of habit and he simply nods understanding. "Oh okay sorry to bother you" you look over to your table and see Yoongi and Jungkook making out with other people making you look back at the man that you still don't know his name. "I'm just playing I don't have a boyfriend of course you can have my number." He hands you his phone and you put it in and call. You pull yours out showing the id caller "There you go." You put his caller id as "Beautiful eyes" and put yourself on his phone as "pretty girl" finding it funny. You look back and see Jungkook staring at you while kissing that blond girl who is touching all over him. That made you feel somewhat jealous and Namjoon was about to ask for your name but that didn't matter to you and you look back at him.

"Can I kiss you?" You were going to kiss him but you needed consent "Sure" you immediately wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him making Jungkook stop. You smile seeing him stop and push the girl aside and you close your eyes and deepened the kiss. Namjoon was taller then you so he lifts you up sitting you on the empty table. His hands were respectful he wasn't touching you they were flat on the table beside you until you grab them and place them on your hips and break the kiss.

"Don't be afraid you can touch me" he kisses you once again the kiss becoming intense that you moan. You were surprised but this man was incredible to have you moaning like that by just kissing you. Jin was so worried looking for Namjoon until he finds him making out with someone not knowing it's you. "That man really is having fun." He sits down far away and stops drinking to make sure to be fully sober to drive them both home since Namjoon doesn't drive unless it's an emergency.

"We should stop here" he whispers trying to catch his breath and you nod out of breath smiling. "Nice meeting you I'll go back to my friends I'll get your name later if you tell me now I'll forget it." You say and stand up but kind of stumble so he holds you up and you were shocked your legs were weak. Jungkook approached you two but he never looked at him "Are you okay?" Jungkook fixes your dress and holds you. "Yeah I'm good! I'm happy but Jungkook I'm tired" you say and Jungkook excuses himself taking you with him and Yoongi smirked from his seat enjoying everything he kind of saw it coming. Namjoon heads back to look for Jin.