25

His hands were going under your dress but he stops. "I'll tell you okay" you nod catching your breath. "My ex is Yejin your step sister. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I didn't know she was your step sister so I never thought of mentioning her since she isn't important but after seeing her today I was planning to tell you soon."

You cup his face "She really lost an amazing guy but now you're mine. I don't plan on ever giving you up." He hugs you "I promise you that you are the only one she's long gone forgotten." You smile "That's good! Namjoon I want you!" He lets you do anything and you pin him to the bed. You two start kissing as if it was your last chance to be together. "Can you stay silent?" He asks and you were surprised when he turns you over ass up and he lifts your night dress. He loved how you had no panties. "You knew this was coming huh? You feel his tip at your entrance and slightly gasp not wanting to wait anymore he smiles seeing you all wet and trying to slip him in. "Y/n can you?" You nod "I'll try too!" He slaps your ass "Unless you want them to hear then be as loud as you want."

You woke up the next morning, you sit up, and cover yourself with the duvet and face him. Namjoon was sleeping you still couldn't believe how he went from being sweet to a menace. He wakes up feeling your fingers running through his hair. "Good morning are you okay?" You smile "Of course I am" you lay back down and cuddle. His hands cup your ass and he showers your neck with kisses making you laugh and playfully hit him.

"Are you sore?" You smile covering your face with the duvet. "Yeah I am" he apologizes and checks your neck he had chocked you and you almost fainted on him. "We'll take a break from having rough sex." You nod "Okay" you were upset but happy he left you satisfied he always did. "Do you think they heard you were loud?"

"I don't think so my dad and Jungwon are heavy sleepers they can't hear anything can't you see I had to violently shake Jungwon to wake him up." He laughs remembering he was gentle while you almost gave Jungwon a concussion. "What about your step mother?" You remember that one time she slept on the couch and you dropped a pot and she didn't even flinch. "She's a heavy sleeper I'm sure the only one who might've heard would probably be them."

Namjoon didn't mind and you didn't either "I guess it's payback for them always being loud too. The difference is that we last longer." You say then scream when he bites your nipple "Hey Namjoon!" He softly smacks your ass knowing it's still red from last night events. He sits up and you two shower after you two finished showering you two head out to the kitchen. You were wearing a silk short nightgown that wasn't see through like last night while Namjoon wore some sweats and a shirt.

You were about to cook breakfast but he makes you sit down on the couch. He made the best breakfast he can make which were pancakes. He made enough for everyone he walked over to you and Yejin was coming out her room just to see you two kissing on the couch. He was smiling making you laugh and you break the kiss you were about to turn around but Namjoon quickly goes back in for another kiss so you wouldn't see Yejin and she quickly walks in her room.

"That fucking bitch" she whispers then punches her bed and she smiles looking at Jae-ho who is peacefully sleeping. She caressed his hair "I took him I'm winning not Y/n right? Namjoon he'll clearly come back to me I just need to seduce him a bit. Since when was he so touchy and affectionate?" When they went out he didn't do anything to respect her and he never really kissed her in front of people so to see him kissing you, touching you made her angry that she didn't receive that but she's determined she'll get him now that Jungkook is out.

You were sitting eating with Namjoon when Jungwon comes out his room. "Oh Jungwon come eat breakfast" Namjoon says and Jungwon quickly sits down. "Oh my god Namjoon this is so good!" You and Namjoon smiled you three ate and he asked Jungwon about school. How he was doing and such things. They got along well and you excuse yourself to get juice from the fridge.

Yejin walks in the kitchen seeing you alone. "Oh Y/n you and Namjoon how long has it been?" You smile "A while now you know I was thinking I might marry him he's perfect." Her jaw clenched and she faked a smile "Marriage so soon that's really weird coming from you but how do you know if he likes you. I'm sure he hasn't fully welcomed you he can still be hung up on his ex you never know!"

You chuckle not believing what she's trying to pull "Me and him we are the same you know I quickly forgot my ex and he did too he told me that to him that person doesn't exist and he's glad it didn't go well. So clearly he loves me I even met his..." she interrupts you "You met his grandfather?" He never introduced her to his only family his grandfather so if you had met him that meant he was serious and more if you met his dog.

"I'm meeting him soon as of now he introduced me to his dog he was so nice and played he was excited. I heard his dog usually chases people he doesn't like but he came to me being friendly." You see her expressions change and her hands turn into fists. You walk over to her "So thank you Yejin you can keep Jae-ho I wish you two the best." You walk out and Namjoon kisses you once you sit and you all continue eating. Yejin was having a life crisis and biting her nails.