11

He took you home and you went in to see Jungwon in the living room doing a what seems to be a project. "Hi sis you look happy" you run and hug him "Of course I am. I always am!" He was a bit freaked out but glad.

"Can you help me finish this I would copy your project but yours was so good that Ms. Choi kept it." This year he had a teacher that you had when you were in high school back then. You laugh "Alright I'll help you" he hands you the packet of paper the teacher gave him that had the rubric. You see she changed a few things no wonder he was struggling. You brainstorm ideas with him until he chooses one he likes and you help him build it.

Eventually you two finish it and you clap staring at it. "It's so beautiful you'll get an A for sure. Just print out the cited sources and paste it in the back okay." He nods and does as you say while you sit on the couch and fall asleep there tired after the date with Namjoon and having to use your big brain. Jungwon tries to wake you up but nothing so he let you rest there and covered you with a blanket from his room.

Namjoon went to Jin's place and they both sat down eating some snacks while watching a movie. "So you know for sure I like her?" Jin was confused and looked at him with his cheeks puffed up that he had filled his mouth with snacks. "You told Y/n that I liked her and saying that we should go out through text" Jin's eyes widened remembering and after swallowing he takes a sip of water to bring everything down.

"I mean you were right I'll kill you" Jin started chocking on the water and he starts apologizing "No please no!" Namjoon found it funny how Jin was so scared of him and wondered why if he never did anything. Well other then fight in the dorms back in college to the point they got banned from fighting in the dorms literally a teacher would check all the rooms to make sure every student was fine.

"Why are you pressuring her we are taking things slow?" Jin nods feeling horrible "I know but I just want you to be happy you know. I want her to be happy too she kind of went through what you did." Namjoon got worried thinking about many bad things had you lost both your family like him or something even worse. "What do you mean?"

"In college she was going out with this guy they were together for a few years but he cheated on her with her step sister. Please don't tell her I told you but I really want her to be happy she's a great assistant always on point and never made a mistake. She's unique!" Namjoon couldn't believe it but that day he made a promise to himself that if you two would go out he'd only have eyes for you only and make sure that you'd always be happy.

You slightly heard your name but it was in an annoying voice that you stretch your arm and hit them making them groan. Upon hearing that you wake up and sit up apologizing "Oh I'm so so..." you see it's Jae-ho "Oh nevermind I'm not sorry why are you bothering me." He was holding his cheek. You wanted to beat him up for bothering you "You'd get a strained neck if you sleep there" you simply move away as he was getting closer.

"What the hell are you doing Y/n?" Yejin screams making you roll your eyes and stand up. "Nothing!" She grabs you making Jae-ho pull her back "How dare you try to kiss my boyfriend! My fiancé!" With all the screaming her mother, your father, and Jungwon came out. "What's going on?" Your father asked and she walks to him "Dad she was trying to kiss Jae-ho but I came out on time before she could."

"Dad no I didn't I would never do such a thing unlike other people." Jungwon hugs you "Yejin you probably saw wrong Y/n would never do that." You dad says along with her mom agreeing making her upset. "No I definitely saw correctly and who knows she's been single for so long she's trying to steal other people's man." You scoff "This is ridiculous I'm leaving" you move Jungwon away from you not realizing you had pushed him.

Your father ran to you "Sweetie I know you didn't do it. Jae-ho what happened?" You father screams and he answers immediately. "When I came in and thought it was Yejin who was sleeping but when I removed the blanket I saw Y/n and immediately stopped and moved away but Yejin came out while I was still leaning in not knowing. So from her perspective it might've look like we kissed but we didn't. I'll leave instead, Y/n stay here after all this is your house."

Yejin shakes her head "No Jae-ho you're staying" her mother was upset not at you but at her daughter she was gonna talk to her alone. "Dad I just can't anymore I'm leaving I'll sleepover somewhere else where I can calm down. I'll be fine!" You say holding his hand and Jungwon starts crying "Y/n please don't leave me here!" It hurt you seeing him but for your mental health you have to go take a break from this. He was hugging you tightly "Jungwon please" he wouldn't let go. "Dad is it okay if I take him with me I'll make sure to drop him off at school."

"Sure be careful I'll make sure she leaves this house soon she's old enough." He whispers in your ear and you tell Jungwon to get his uniform for tomorrow. He still didn't let you go fearing that if he goes in his room you'll leave so you accompany him. You both come out his room he had his back pack and her mother walked to you. "I'm sorry Y/n that my daughter is a mess."

"It's okay don't worry well I'll see you tomorrow dad."