28

You look at yourself in the mirror while Namjoon was back hugging you. "You look so beautiful." You smile and turn around fixing his hair "Thank you. Well lets go eat eat now." You both exit your room Jungwon was smiling while Jae-ho and Yejin's mouth dropped seeing you two in new set of clothes heading to the kitchen.

"See I told y'all! I hope they both ruin your wedding so stop it with your bullshit trying to separate them." Jungwon lastly says and heads to the kitchen as well. You help serve the plates and set it at the table once you guys are done you all sit down ready to eat. Yejin goes to the dinner table and she sees her plate is not served neither Jae-ho's.

"Oh where is our plates?" You were about to answer but your dad answers instead "Yejin you're old enough to serve yourself and your soon to be husband so go ahead. Anyways Namjoon how are you and Y/n?" He smiles "We are really great we're really inseparable but you know that's how it is when you find the right person."

"Dad did you know Y/n wants to marry Namjoon." Yejin says making you stop eating. She completely caught you off guard but you kept Yoongi's words in mind. "Oh my that's fascinating is that true Y/n?" Your father asks and you nod smiling. "Yeah it's true. I love him dad and I think he's the one." Yejin gets mad at her mom for encouraging you two "Oh Namjoon when are you proposing?" He holds your hand "Probably soon I just don't want to interfere since you know Yejin and Jae-ho are getting married first we don't want to take the spotlight."

Yejin was upset it wasn't going the way she thought "Well we are having this dinner because Namjoon actually has something to say." Your father says making you look at Namjoon and Yejin freezes. Thinking about what if he's about to tell them the truth or actually going to propose so you both take the spotlight. "Well I was wondering if it would be alright if Y/n can move in with me? Y/n do you want to come live with me?" Namjoon says holding your hand waiting for your answer.

"For me it's fine what about you Y/n?" Your father says approving and you smile "Yes I want to live with you." You hug him and everyone was happy. Except Jungwon of course "Namjoon can I move in too?" You laugh "Yes of course you are welcome."

"No Jungwon you're staying here. Don't worry Yejin and Jae-ho will soon move out as well so you'll have the house to yourself." Your father says and they both freeze. "Oh my god dad are you buying us a house as a wedding gift?" Yejin says excited but he gets serious making everyone silent. "No I'm only paying your wedding is that not enough? You both will have to find a house because once you're married you both are out the house you two are old enough. Like look at Namjoon he's got a job and has his own home and now a wife my daughter Y/n who as well has her own job as well."

"What mom you're allowing this?" Yejin screams making you smirk a bit that she's finally getting set in her place. Her mother sighs "You are old enough if not you two wouldn't have gotten married or did you expect to live here forever because that is not happening and it's final." You and Namjoon were just eating while Yejin was mad and runs to her room.

"Y/n you stupid bitch that should be me marrying Namjoon and having a house with him." Jae-ho excuses himself and Jungwon was glad. "Wow that was something." You all continue eating and talking. After eating your father helped you pack your things surprising you.

"Dad it feels like you're getting rid of me" he laughs "Sweetie I'm just glad you have found someone your mom told me you would at this age." You were glad that you were okay and that she was taking care of you. Jungwon runs in and starts getting on his knees "Please Y/n take me with you!" Your father crossed his arms "Jungwon you won't go and that's final." Jungwon stands up upset "Fine at least Yejin is leaving."

Yejin and her mother were talking while everyone was in your room and Jae-ho had left. "Mom why can't we just stay here there's plenty of space. This house is big it's mine." Her mother sighs "Yejin this is not ours okay at the end of the day it belongs to Y/n and Jungwon." She was not having it and starts pacing around "Yejin it's already set if you two don't find a place you will be homeless. You took this upon yourself I told you to study but you didn't. You know I don't like comparing but if you just tried maybe you'd be like Y/n."

"Mom I was like her...I am her she took everything from me." Yejin breaks down "Mom Namjoon is my ex and she took him from me I'm supposed to marry him not her. She met him and once she found out he was with me her slutty self slept with him. You know she has history of sleeping with anyone." Her mother was shocked and shook her head "First of all Y/n is not a slut what she does is her own thing none of your business but we'll settle this now." Yejin stops crying "What?" Her mother dragged her to where you all were.

You all look at them both and all you see is Yejin pleading for her mother to not say anything. "What's going on?" Your father asks and her mother looks at you disappointed as if you had done something atrocious.