20

"Y/n!" You heard your name and snap out of it "Yes?"

"Jin is calling for you." You thank Hari and go to Jin's office to see him looking out the view. "Did you call me?" He turns in his chair dramatically making you flinch "How are you two doing?"

"Uh can I really talk about this here it's working hours not break time?" He smiles "Of course you can but we'll talk on break then here take these and I don't have any meetings right."

"Yeah you're free I'll go organize these" he waves "Thank you Y/n" you leave and he sits back on his chair. "Those two really aren't telling me anything but I want to know." You took the files and your co-worker brought you some coffee. "Jin is really hard on you do you need help?"

"No I'm good thank you for the coffee" she smiles and walks to her desk you were glad in your job you had no drama it was mostly at home. Jay stopped bothering you that he know avoids you but never questioned it. After organizing everything it was break time you get your bag and go to Jin. "So how are you two?"

"We are really great. Thank you Jin for introducing him to me." He claps and you hear a knock Jin says come in and you see him. You run to him hugging him he kisses you and Jin smiles. "I brought you two lunch." You sit down and eat while Jin and Namjoon talked. Namjoon watched as you ate full on ignoring what Jin had to say.

Jin immediately noticed so he walks to you and stands behind you then holds your face he was lucky you were friends with him if not you would've smacked the shit out of him. "Y/n is such a marvelous worker." Namjoon nods "I know she is now remove your hands from her before I stand up." Jin quickly lets you go knowing how Namjoon gets with things he loves Jin once tried to take Max and Namjoon snapped on him making Jin be afraid of him when he's mad.

Jin noticed that not long after you two started dating he got really possessive well over protective. "Alright I won't touch her. So your art piece will be displayed this weekend I'm excited." Your eyes widened you had absolutely no idea I mean he did say he was working on something but he didn't tell you when it was done. "Omg really?"

Jin answers for him "Yeah do you want to come a few people will be gathered." A few people more like his fans and photographers Namjoon was well known by his artistic name RM. "Namjoon why didn't you tell me I unfortunately have plans so I can't go." Namjoon shakes his head "It's okay don't worry." You stand up and start walking around making both of them watch your every move. "It's not okay I'll try to make it up to you."

Jin nods aggressively "You better!" Namjoon just glared at him. Jin pats his shoulder "What I'm trying to help you I know you two enjoy yourselves I'm jealous." You were busy trying to fit everything in your schedule but then again how are you going to take Jungwon to the soccer match and be at Namjoon's event at the same time.

The weekend came you were at his place early morning he hugged you while you kept on apologizing. "Y/n it's okay" you shake your head "No it isn't you're always there for me and I won't be there..." he cuts you off by kissing you. "You really know how to shut me up" you laugh hiding your face on his chest while he held you in his arms. "Come on now go your brother is waiting for you okay be there for him."

"Okay can I get one more" he kisses you once more but it turned from a sweet kiss to a rough one that you were bringing him down but he stops himself. "Hmmm Y/n..." you let him go "I'll get going then good luck I know you'll be great" you tip toe but that made no difference so you grab his shirt bringing him down a kiss his cheek. "Bye" you lastly say and leave with a satisfied smile seeing him smiling as well his dimples showing you just loved him so much.

You drove home and see Jungwon getting ready "I'm almost done" he says running around. "Jungwon what are you looking for?" He doesn't stop making you go after him "For my bracelet I can't find it. Oh please no tell me I didn't loose mom's bracelet." You calm him down and send him to search for it in his room while you look in the living room that's were he mostly spends his time so it must be somewhere there.

You search on the couch and Yejin comes out her room and just rolls her eyes. She starts eating cereal while the doorbell rings and you go open it "Jungkook what brings you here?" He smiles "I missed you. What happened you look stressed?" You explain to him and once he heard the word lost he got into his detective mode ready to look around he signals you to be quiet and you do stay quiet.

"I'll look for it don't worry!" He didn't even notice Yejin there "Hi Jungkook!" He ignores her and you simply walk away and see Jungwon coming out his room "Y/n it's nowhere" you hug him. Jungkook sees something in between the pillows and he pulls it out and holds it in his hand. "Y/n is it this one?" You and Jungwon look at him and your little brother runs to him "Yes thank you Jungkook" Jungwon hugs him tightly and you smile how well they got along.

"Thanks Jungkook" you pat his back and your step sister just observed you two. "Jungkook did you know Y/n is dating someone?" He nods "Yes I know what's wrong with it." Jungwon pulls you two outside to not hear Yejin talk. You three were outside and you stare at Jungkook. "Kook what are you doing here?" He made a happy gesture feeling appreciated and places his hand over his heart "You used my nickname you love me don't you."

You roll your eyes while he laughs and Jungwon laughs as well "I invited him is it okay?" Jungwon asks and you nod "Of course let's go."