8

The day came it was Saturday you were going to meet Namjoon. Jin set you two a reservation at a well known restaurant with a good view of the city so you were excited. You got there and then the waitress told you to follow her which you do. You had to go down the stairs which she held your hand to help you. "Thank you!" She smiles and you see Jin and a guy with him whose face you couldn't see since his back was to you. "Your table is over there Ms. Y/n." You thank her and you get there Jin stands up and lets you sit in his seat. Namjoon's eyes widened immediately recognizing you.

You look at him and smile "Y/n this is Kim Namjoon. Namjoon this is Yang Y/n." You greet him and he could tell you couldn't recognize him but he greets you with a smile. "I'll be going you two enjoy" Jin leaves while you sat there setting your bag aside. "You're really pretty!" You cover your smile "Oh thank you you're handsome too." After ordering your drinks you drank while staring at him feeling like he was familiar and you gasp making him scared.

"You it's you!" He sat there confused "The guy who asked for my phone number I remember now." You look away feeling embarrassed and he smiles. "I thought you wouldn't remember?" You cross your legs feeling more comfortable. "It took me a little but your eyes I recognized them your eyes are really pretty they look like dragon eyes." He wasn't used to compliments about his features making him shy. "Your smile too your dimples are cute." You continue to compliment him.

"Thank you! I'm sorry Jin set you up on this date." You put your drink down "Oh don't be I'm actually glad I'll be straightforward. I don't really like to you know beat around the bush but to be honest I'm interested in you." You really were after the food came you guys ate and talked about each other. You found out he was an illustrator and some of his artworks are in museums all over the world which you found fascinating. You found out he has a dog too which hopefully you'd meet and realized you two are completely different.

"You like to go clubbing?" You giggle feeling caught and got shy for some reason "Yes I go there to have fun you know at Jin's company it gets really stressful." He nods and you then remember what Jin said. "I heard you don't like mint chocolate ice cream is that true?" He laughs and found you interesting. "Yeah I don't like it don't tell me you do!" Your desert came and you show him "Yeah I love it." You start eating making it seem delicious.

"Try some!" You give him your spoon "Oh wait that was in my mouth." He gets a good chunk of ice cream "I don't mind it's not like we haven't kissed. I'll try it." Jin from afar was smiling not believing Namjoon was going to eat mint chocolate ice cream. He eats it and you looked at him with big eyes waiting for his opinion. He nods but squints his eyes. "I'm sorry but it just taste like toothpaste."

You sigh "That's too bad I'm only interested in people who like mint chocolate ice cream." You cross your arms sitting back and he debated in his head until he goes in for another scoop and you quickly stop him. "Namjoon I'm just playing. No need to do that. So are you interested in me?"

You ask to prevent him from eating but he does it anyway. "Of course how can I not be interested! Jin said you were smart and pretty and now looking at you in person closer by talking a bit you're more than what he said." You smile and started saying omg in your head when at the corner of your eye you see Jin still there.

"I know we have our differences you are more of the outgoing type and I'm more of an introvert type so I understand if you don't want to continue this date." You hold his hand and let it go "I'm sorry for touching you so suddenly but I don't mind our differences. I want to go out with you we could of course first get to know each other and then officially get together how does that sound?" He nods "Of course so where shall we go after here?" You actually were being sincere you like him and want to meet him before having anything sexual because it would seem you're using him the interest you have in him is completely different from Jungkook.

You met Jungkook at the cafe after saying bye to Namjoon in the end you two went to the beach and walked talking and even playing a little bit being careful to not splash each other so much since you two didn't have extra clothes. Jungkook sat there staring at you who has said nothing other than greetings. "So what happened? Was he your type?"

"He was. To be honest my type is bad but I've raised my standards and he's perfect." He raises an eyebrow "Am I not perfect? If I asked you out would you say yes and drop him." You stare at Jungkook frightened by the way he talked. "Jungkook of course you're perfect but..."

"You don't like me like that. I'm just playing Y/n now tell me the tea." You were about to smack him never in your life someone has talked to you like that "No no Y/n please don't hit me. Hey I'm sorry I really was playing." He quickly stands up and goes to you cupping your face he got your drinks and holds your hand taking you to his car to let you calm down without anyone watching you. After you're calm you look at him and he kept apologizing.

You come to your senses and grab his shirt pulling him close "Never speak to me like that. I almost smacked you in front of everyone." He then thinks about the time you beat someone who was being rude to you that she was left on the floor and he had to carry you away. He nods afraid of you "I promise I'll never raise my voice." You smile "I'm just playing Jungkook." His eyes started to get watery making you feel bad and hug him. "Hey Jungkook I'm sorry please don't cry."

He then bursts out laughing making you push him away. He sticks his tongue and you roll your eyes.