23

You arrived home all late from visiting Namjoon you didn't stay because if not it wouldn't have ended you go in. To your surprise you see your step mother and sister together watching tv late at 3am. "Oh you're back Y/n" you nod "Yeah."

"There's some cake your father brought earlier" your step mother says and you say an okay "I'll eat it tomorrow enjoy your show" you leave and Yejin stares at her mother upset. "Why are you being nice all of a sudden?"

"What Y/n actually is nice and she seems to get to know famous people why can't you be like her. I'm tired I'll go to sleep now." Yejin sat there her mother wasn't mean to you anymore now it was just that she'd compare you to her. Now she was mad that it seemed like you were winning her mom over and that drove her insane. "I'll take everything from you just wait Y/n."

A few days pass you woke up and shower excited you had the day off you spent it in your room. You looked at the canvas and wondered what to paint. You had everything set up the brushes, the paint but had no brainstorm ideas. You roll your eyes hearing Yejin and Jae-ho giggling out in the living room and you start painting random things you look at it from a far and it was quite nice you then drew a big heart and laid on your bed to see it. "It looks great let me add a few things." You say to yourself and start painting again. Once you were done you look at the final product it was a tree with a heart on top. You think about what to call it and decide on naming it "Happy."

You walk out your room and see them cuddling Jungwon was eating at the table making a kill me now face. You sit next to him ignoring them "Should I just move out?" He holds your hand "If you do take me with you" you nod "Of course but you know what I'll introduce him to dad."

Jungwon stands up and practically screams "Oh my god you're really bringing him here?" You catch their attention and they both sit up "Yeah he told me he had a surprise." Jungwon smiles and you stare at him "You know something don't you?" He stands up "Maybe" you chase him "Come on tell me!" He screams "No it's a secret he told me not to tell you!"

Yejin and Jae-ho stare at each other. "Do you know who they are talking about?" She shrugged "I don't know?" He starts asking her a lot of questions making her worry. "Is it Jungkook? Is it someone else? Who is he?" She stands up "I guess we'll find out later." She was smiling at her phone. She read an article mentioning something about her ex and in his speech he mentioned someone and she thought it was her but she was wrong.

You burst into Jungwon's room "What do you know tell me?" He throws you a teddy bear "All you have to know is that you have to dress nice." You scoff "I know that I'm introducing him tonight." He zips his mouth "Wait he's coming today I wasn't aware of that. Also that's all I can say it's been what already 6 months since you two started dating so he has planned something that will change your life that's all I'm saying."

"Is he going to propose?" He immediately shakes his head "Oh no my dear sister you never get married soon that's a red flag you have to know the person although what he's planning does seem to be like one now that I think about it." You look at him with a worried expression and he hugs you "It'll be fine I promise dad will love him."

It was time everyone was getting ready your dad arrived home while you went to Namjoon's place to pick him up. You put on your dress while he puts on his suit you face him and fix his tie. "It's really noticeable what should we do?" You touch his neck and he kisses your palm "It's okay I don't think they'll notice. Look at you the dress is so nice on you." You smile as he kisses your neck you had arrived at his place all dressed up but his eyes went to your cleavage and overall he checked you out leading to you two doing a quicky.

You both arrived to your place and you look at him. "Are you ready? Don't feel intimidated I'm sure my dad will like you. Also don't mind my step mother and sister they'll try to say things." He kisses your forehead "Don't worry okay but can I get one more turn" you cover your smile and turn around holding his hand and he claps. "You look so beautiful I just don't know how you do it. You always look good with clothes or no clothes." You gasp and cover his mouth "Namjoon you can't be saying such things."

He nods "I'm sorry but can't I compliment my pretty girlfriend. Okay I got carried away shall we go." You two head in he seemed nervous so you hold his hand and he smiles. You open the door and everyone was standing up "Hey everyone this is my boyfriend Kim Namjoon. Namjoon this is my family" he smiles and his eyes slightly widened recognizing Yejin but ignores her and her eyes were still widened processing it.

You walk to your dad and step mother "Dad this is Namjoon. Namjoon meet my dad and um..." she answers for you "I'm her step mother welcome in" Jungwon watches how Namjoon was holding onto your hand finding it cute while he talked to your dad but what surprised him was seeing Yejin at the verge of tears. Jae-ho too was surprised seeing someone that tall.

After your father finished talking with him he called him son meaning Namjoon made it he was accepted. You introduce him to Yejin. "Namjoon this is my step sister Yejin and her boyfriend Jae-ho. Well guys this is Namjoon" he simply says hi not wanting to shake hands with them. Namjoon knew Jae-ho was your ex but what he didn't know was that Yejin is your step sister who is his ex.