chapter nine

stu's house party

Arriving at Stu's party instantly sent waves of excitement down my spine. Every kid that could even be considered popular in our grade was at this party, running around and getting drunk or high. Socializing to make the party more vivacious. Billy wasn't invited due to the fact that Sidney was still fearing the 'innocent' boy, not that she had any bad to fear him. My only prediction based on the horrific events over the last few days, including the unexpected murders of our principal and Ryder hours before this, that some murder will happen tonight too. It's the best spot.

"You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you." Stu and I were helping some guy chug beer while Sidney arrived with Tatum holding all the food that would be catering this party.

"Hey, Sidney— Your minds not off Billy, right?" I asked the girl while smoking some weed I had started on my own.

"N-No, no. He's still all over my mind right now." She sighed and showed signs of distress as she ran her hands through her hair.

"Try this." I handed her my joint, but she awkwardly stared at it like it was something she's never seen before since she's too innocent to try. Stu had led all of us into the living room where most people gathered to look at horror movies for us to watch on this dark night.

The door bell rang, making Stu charge up from his seat and fall off the couch. He peaked over to look towards me and Tatum, where he asked. "Can you grab another beer? It's in the garage— and the weed. Grab the weed." He pointed towards me with a wink.

"What am I, the beer wench?" She asked while watching her boyfriend walk away.

I'd have to pass through a crowd of people by the front to get outside, where I came into contact with Dewey and Gale Weathers. Two unexpected and unwelcome people to this party. Ignoring them, I continued on my journey to the car I drove here. The weed had been stashed in my trunk where I normally would sit and smoke on my own. Some joints needed to be cleaned up before I could bring it to Stu, so I took a few minutes to myself to roll the perfect joint.

Screams had filled my head as I overheard some from the house. Just like I had expected, someone was going to die tonight to create the most insane murder sequence in history. I slowly approached the scene where I heard the screams coming from, the garage. Tatum was being killed where Stu had forced her to go. I watched as he chased her around and gathered a few hits from her to knock him down before she got herself stuck in the doggy door and was crushed to death.

The entire garage was flickering as she broke the door with her thick body, bleeding out completely after all her limbs crushed within the door. I found it funny seeing how she died accidentally because she attempted to escape. Billy was supposed to stab her, but she killed herself basically and put up a wonderful fight. Shame her beautiful body.

—"Billy Loomis. Your best friends girlfriend?" I took off the boys mask as I slowly approached his confused stance to what had happened. His sweaty appearance was smirking down on me.

"That wasn't supposed to happen." He chuckled while scratching his head with the knife he sliced her with.

"She put up a good fight, you should've let her live." I told the boy as I stared at the girls body, watching her blood drip down onto the floor.

"It's all apart of the plan, Elizabeth. Disobeying it would be no fun with letting someone live." He pulled me closer to him by my sides, leaving nearly an inch between is.

—"You know, having sex with a psycho killer would be fun. Its a shame you're dating Sidney." I pushed the mask onto his chest as a clear smirk formed on his face in amusement.

"Its not hard to make happen, Elizabeth." He confidently said.

"Get rid of Sidney Prescott, then make it happen." I winked at the boy who was inches away from my face and walked towards the house where the party was still held together.

Sidney and Stu were sending the guests home so the after party with a Horror movie on tv would be taking place. "Boo!" I spooked the brunette girl, who froze once she saw the boy standing next to me.

"Oh, Billy. Hey." She stuttered.

"I was hoping I could talk to Sidney alone." Billy spoke up with a sentence I didn't expect to hear, but after the conversation we just had, I was intrigued.

    "My parents room is open. You know, you guys can talk, whatever" Stu tried to imply they could have sex, which made me ick internally and smoke another hit of my blunt I had pulled out of my pocket not so long ago. Billy lightly ran his hand down my back once he noticed, sending chills down my spine. I moved to the side closer towards Stu to pass him the blunt and get away from Billy.

—"Yeah, Sidney. Talk." I stared deathly at the girl who showed nothing but fear in her eyes as she stared back towards me. She nodded hesitantly and led him upstairs so they could converse. Billy looked back at me from the stairs but I refused to keep the eye contact knowing how disgusted I was now they were alone.  "You know he killed Tatum." I looked towards the boy left next to me.

"She never really liked me anyways." Stu smoked out of breath while we walked comfortably towards the couch.

—"I knew you two were insane." I spoke calmly.

Stu looked at me like he was trying to figure out what deeper meaning there was behind my words, but there truly was nothing else to what I said. "You're insane too." He smiled out with clear showcase that he was beginning to get high.

"—We all go a little mad sometimes." I paused to turn to the boy. I made my reference to one of my favourite horror movies of all time, one that I watched on repeat with Billy since we connected more than over it than expected. Stu showed pure amusement behind my comment as I gained more and more of the feeling of being high, feeling the euphoria hit more as I pictured each dead body that I witnessed in my mind.

"American Psycho— you're just like Billy." Stu laughed to create our train of laughter and joy. It made light of the night for once as we didn't sound psychotic— not yet at least. Our laughter was now more genuine.

—"I don't mind being like Billy." I pulled myself off the couch after my thought had erupted and grabbed myself a drink before anything else continues through this night.