chapter eleven

Their stares remained frozen now that their plan had been interrupted. They can't predict my next move.

Reaching into my pocket with the girl staring in front of me, I pulled out a voice changer. One she would never expect to see. —"Surprise, Sidney."

Her body froze in my arms while the stares from Billy and Stu dropped shockingly. Their mouths were left wide open as they were more shocked than the victim in front of me.

a few hours before Billy was arrested

A call has reached Sidney's house for the night, before the events that took place in her home where Stu and Billy had attacked the girl. Her heart raced in fear to the unknown caller displayed on her phone "—Hello?" she stuttered.

""Surprise, Sidney." Elizabeth spoke directly into the voice changer that displayed a similar voice to the one Sidney had mentioned hearing before. The same one Billy and Stu were using to frighten the girl.

"What do you want!" Sidney cried immediately into the phone. All her weaknesses were on the table when it came to these phone calls and sudden attacks. Except Elizabeth had not planned a single one with the help of Billy or Stu.

—"You." Was all Elizabeth could answer with honestly.

"Leave me alone!" Sidney begged.

"Hmm— That depends on one thing, Sidney." Elizabeth had been smirking behind the phone.

   "What! What! I'll do anything you want." Sidney pleaded more for her safety, sending good goosebumps down Elizabeth's spine seeing the position she had Sidney in.

"Lucas Thorndike. Remember him?" The girl had asked a question that would dive deep into a valid reasoning behind Elizabeth's motive for murder.

"Y-Yes, I do."

—"How'd he die, Sidney." Elizabeth firmly asked.

"He—He killed himself." She could hear Sidney gulp behind the phone. Elizabeth chuckled behind the phone, catching all of it into the voice changer where Sidney could hear and suffer more fear.

"Do you know why?"

  "N-No, I don't." She finally admitted. An answer Elizabeth has been wanting to hear since he died knowing the girl had no care in the world for her brother, her claims of love were pure lies.

Elizabeth being enraged only made things worse for Sidney. "BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH." Elizabeth yelled into the phone, startling Sidney who choked on her own tears. "YOU CLAIMED TO BE IN LOVE WITH HIM AND THEN THREW HIM AWAY FOR SOME JOCK YOU COULD HAVE SEX WITH WHO WAS HAVING SEX WITH EIGHT OTHER GIRLS TOO."

   The knowledge Sidney was gaining caused to panic more and more now that she developed an idea in her mind on why Elizabeth was never interested in the girl in the first place. It made sense why she was treated so poorly and now Sidney could feel guilt. "I'm sorry!" She cried.

"You're sorry? YOURE SORRY!— If you were fucking sorry you wouldn't have left Lucas for some mediocre cunt. Revenge is necessary, Prescott. You aren't getting away with this and you'll regret ever touching that fucker again." Elizabeth hung up the phone in rage, continuing on with her sexy night knowing she'd be down with Ryder in two minutes before committing another act of revenge for her brother the next day.

Elizabeth's motive: pure revenge. Revenge on the people who ruined her brothers life. Revenge on the people who let it end rather then helped him survive. She needed to take matters into her own hands, and if it meant killing Ryder or Marcus, and finally eliminating Sidney Prescott, she'd fucking do it.

present time

"—No, no." Sidney whined as she pushed off the girl with all the will she had left, and allowed her emotions to fill her as she recalled the phone conversation from the other day. All three of us cornered the girl in the kitchen, holding a weapon in our hands to prevent the girl from leaving safely.

I tossed the voice changer to Billy who pointed his gun towards the girl. "What's the matter, Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost." He mocked.

"Why are you doing this?" She backed herself towards the sink, looking terrified between the three of us.

   "It's all apart of the game, Sidney." Stu teased.

"It's called 'Guess how I'm gonna die!'" Billy screamed at her and posted the gun closer towards her head. I watched amusingly while Stu threw his arm around my shoulder to grab my blunt.

—"Fuck you!" She yelled at him.

"No, no, no, no. That's for Elizabeth to do, you already played that game, remember? You lost." Billy swapped his gun out for a knife as he approached me, swiftly switching sides with Stu who held his gun.

   "Dick games strong, Sidney. It's sad you can't try it out for yourself anymore." I smirked towards the girl who cried silently and avoided the eye contact we'd been making to intimidate her.

"—With you gone, Elizabeth can play this game anytime she wants." Billy stood behind me since I was bent over on the counter to stare deeply at her. You can say our positioning was one meant to be private, but in a situation like this anything to rile up Sidney more, is necessary.

"You're crazy, all of you." She stared into Stus eyes who held a gun towards her heart.

"Actually, we prefer the term 'psychotic'". Stu answered.

—"Actually, you prefer that. I prefer the term 'Insane'. It's rather fitting for when I end up killing you." I grabbed a fresh knife off the counter now that Sidney turned to face me and I was standing in front of Stu who leaned on my shoulder. Billy remained on my other side, and the the three of us deathly stared at the girl.