chapter fourteen

Watching the boys in front of me weakly carry Sidney's body against the tree to stage the knife in her hand to show how she ended it all, I began to feel overwhelmed with my feelings. Like I had nothing to understand. Deep down I believed everything was supposed to happen, which everything I needed to happen went completely the right way. The revenge for Lucas was necessary the moment he died. To kill all the people who threw him away and neglected everything that he had done for them to make their lives so much better. The feeling of peace, and security was supporting me up. There was just something in me that felt, off.

That's when it hit me, it's the feeling of dying.

—"Elizabeth, Elizabeth!" Billy yelled out once he noticed me zone out into the sky and collapse into his arms. The blood that was pouring out of my was worse than I expected, worse than Billy's and Stu's. They purposely hurt themselves so they wouldn't die so quickly, a chance at life was given for them.

The unexpected stabbing from Sidney was what caught me. Now I'm bleeding out after not expecting it and suffering it's consequence. "No, no, no, Elizabeth please. Stay awake!" Billy cried as he covered my wound with his hand.

Stu ran inside, grabbing whatever he could including his car keys but showing no sign of evidence that any of us were even linked to the murders that took place. Billy picked me up bridal style, and carried me quickly towards his car whilst continuing to put pressure on my wound. I slowly felt myself feel more and more weak. "Stay, awake." Stu held down my stab wound in replace of Billy's hand once he took over the wheel to drive like a mad man and I passed out.

— The hospital surprisingly was the most terrifying part of this entire night. I woke up now on the stretcher, watching Billy and Stu get held back from doctors who realized they were also wounded and needed to be helped immediately. The pain was excruciating and once they moved my body on a surgery table, my entire body shocked. That was until they covered me with their mask and I was knocked unconscious.

I groaned in pain once I woke up, everything around me startled me. The tubes were in my body giving me all the drugs I needed to possibly keep me alive but everything hurt more than I expected. One moment I was getting revenge for my brother and the next I was on the verge of death after a simple mistake.

"Elizabeth." Billy breathed out in joy, quietly as he limped towards where the bed was. He was bandaged up and looking slightly better than when I last saw him. "You're awake." He smiled while holding my cheek softly.

"What happened?" I asked the boy.

—"You nearly died. They did um, surgery on you. It was scary knowing you were alone, I couldn't stop thinking of you while I got my stitches." He chuckled and took a seat on the end of my bed.

"Did we get away with it?" I whispered to the boy who smiled widely.

Billy got up slowly and turned on the tv across my bed. I watched as the news broadcasted Sidney's house, removing body bags and placing crime scene tape everywhere.

After a long awaited weekend of tragedies, the killer has now been identified. A few more bodies were found at the scene including the murderer themselves. Result of death: suicide. Sidney Prescott was confirmed by officers this late night to be behind all the Woodsboro murders that took place, and is now reported dead at the scene. Police have no motive seeing as Mr. Prescott is also confirmed dead, and no sign of motive is shown. Woodsboro can finally rest now that our killer, is gone.

I smiled with pride knowing it is over for good. Revenge is done and everything happened for a excellent reason. "She stabbed us." I smirked.

—"Yes she did." Billy chuckled.

"Lay with me?" I asked the boy who nodded softly and slowly made his way into the hospital bed, avoiding touching my body as he didn't want to hurt me.

Once he remained comfortable, he stared into my eyes for a few moments, wiping what was blood off my head. We slowly moved closer and accepted a kiss. A long awaited kiss that we have been dying to get to this entire night. "—I've been waiting for that." He said. I laughed at his cheesiness.

"Does that mean we're fuck buddies again?" I asked.

"You're my girlfriend. Girlfriend fuck buddy." He laughed out loud, "Ow, ow, don't make me laugh."

"I didn't!" I laughed too, feeling the same amount of pain while we both attempted to avoid it by snuggling into each other quietly.

Stu walked in with a smile on his face and a cane in his head to keep him upright. "Stop laughing so loud, everything hurts." He groaned making his way towards the couch in my room.

"—Good to see you alive, Stu." I smiled.

"We did it." He returned the smile.

—The Woodsboro massacre has been concluded. We got away with it, and never will continue what we started. You can't beat the original and never will beat the original, unless someone tries to create some movie called Stab to be ironic towards 'Sidney's massacre'. Then maybe we'd have to ruin that so her reputation gets nowhere. Especially now that Gale is dead and can't really continue her book.

No book, no movie.

It's over. We're alive, and can continue on knowing nothing bad will ever happen again.

Unless...