Chapter 17

TW: Smut 18+ 

He barges into your room and pins your hands above your head.

Bucky shoves his body against yours, a wall of hard muscle and years of lethal training trapping you on the wall. He growls baring his teeth, a pure animalistic side that you are not scared of. No, you have seen this side of him before. The strength, the anger, the pure fire that lives beneath layers and layers that he has placed to protect everyone else. But it was slowly killing him. Keeping it covered. Burning him from the inside out. You are the one person he allows to see it, the one person who can bring it out. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" You had an inkling feeling as to what he was talking about but you needed him to spill it out. Bucky pushes your body harder against the wall. Showing his dominance. He lowers his head down, closer to your height as his nose trails along the column of your neck. "I think you know what." He looks at you with such intensity. It was a look you almost forgot. Like he was starved. Needy. A raw look of desire.

"What was I supposed to say? That I love you. All of you, even that darkness that's inside of you. That I would die and kill for just as I know you would do for me. Is that what I was supposed to say when you were shoving your tongue down someone else's throat? I know you Bucky. I always have, more than anyone else. I also know that you would have remembered on your own. Because our love is that of stories. They could never understand what it's like to have such deep irrevocable feelings for someone. That souls have been exchanged and that we are so closely entwined that there is no telling where one ends and the other begins. I have loved you from the first moment I saw you and I'll love you until my last. Is that what you want to hear?"

Bucky doesn't respond with words. He growls right before capturing your lips with his. Letting go of your hands one wraps your throat while the other continues to venture further down to your hip where he pulls you in closer, grinding his bulge on you. You moan into the kiss, feeling his hardness. He pulls away and you chase, consumed by his taste. "You missed me that much huh?" He taunts, circling his thumb around your lips. "I've missed you just as much. God especially these soft pillowy plump lips. I've missed how they taste, how they feel." Bucky pushes his thumb past your lips and into your mouth, shoving it further down. "But I miss how they look stretched around my cock the most." You moan around his thumb, swirling your tongue around it as if it was his impressive dick.

"You want that don't you? Could have had me earlier if you told me exactly that earlier, Rose. But since you waited I will do the same to you." You could only imagine what he has in store for you. Your heartbeat races and you feel your core clench in excitement. "On the bed." He commands, pushing the sleeves of his shirt up his thick arms. "Where are your knives?"

"In the closet." He looks at you. You missed one part of that sentence that he desperately wanted to hear fall from your lips again. "Sir." He groans, knowing that it was inevitable for it to happen but still his pants tighten further. He was so hard that it hurt yet he was prolonging this as long as he could. Bucky wanted to savour every moment with you.

Bucky picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. His strength always amazed you. He was always able to just pick you up and manhandle you however he'd like. throwing you on the bed he crawls over you like a predator about to devour their prey. "You remember your safe word, sweet girl?" You nodded before replying with, "White."

"Good girl." He said, causing a shiver to run through your body. Bucky gave you one last smirk before he got up and headed toward the closest. Opening it, he reaches for the black box that sits on the top shelf. When he pulls out the box something catches his eye. A pile of familiar ropes sits at the back of the shelf. A wicked idea comes into his mind and believes that the rope might help with what he has planned.