Chapter 22

Tchaikovsky, The Nutcracker, Op. 71 Act II: No. 10 

"You're positive that you're ok?"

"Yes Bucky I'm fine." You told him for the 50th time since you have left Nat's room. It's quite early in the morning. No one is starting the day just yet. "Let's just stay in bed all day then." He says while burrowing his face into the crook of your neck. Once you left Nat's room and entered yours, Bucky has been attached to you like a leech. As if you were about to disappear right in front of his eyes.

"You know we can't."

"Why the fuck not. I think we can do whatever we like. Especially after everything we've been through. I think it's high time we are a little selfish. And if you move your ass from this spot beside me, not only would said ass be red and bruised from a punishment but it will also be tied up. Do I make myself clear? "

You couldn't help your smile grow into a large grin when his eyes grow dark as they did at this moment. You found comfort in the way his arms tightened around you, possessively keeping you locked against him.

"Don't threaten me with a good time Buck."

Your soldier maneuvers you so that you're on your back and he lays on top of you. He places his warm palm over your mouth while simultaneously pinching your nose close with his thumb and forefinger. He cuts off your air, while not allowing you to escape.

Not being able to breathe makes you acutely aware of everything else that's happening with your body. Not being able to breathe gives you the ability to let go. To be out of your body, mind and soul. To give your blue eyed soldier the control he desperately looks for.

It's how your relationship is and always has been.

" You always did love a bit of pain with your pleasure. Don't you. You little dirty slut. You want me to hurt you, to have tears running down those perfect cheeks." He growls in your ear. "And who am I to deny my girl what she wants?" Your head becomes dizzier with each passing moment without oxygen to your brain. "But for that to happen we need to stay in bed."

Bucky got you right where he wants you and there is no way to escape now. He knows that you have surrendered to him once he feels your body relax fully. His smile is soft and beautiful. "Good girl," he murmurs quietly. Bucky releases your face allowing you to catch your breath, his large-sized palms along your waist, drawing them down to the curve of your hips. You were ready for him and the pleasure that he was going to draw from you.

That was until he let out a groan of pain and placed more weight on you. Concerned laced your features wondering what was wrong. That's when you heard a little giggle coming from above. Looking over Bucky's shoulder you see your little snowflake with the biggest smile on her face.

"I DID IT! Uită-te la mine! I teleported" Look at me. Ana exclaims while you and Bucky begin to laugh as you have become stuck under a little family dog-pile. You weren't sure what she was doing up so early in the morning nor why she was uncovering more of her powers. There was no way to fully understand the full scope of her powers with her being a product of not only you and Bucky but also the surrogate who carried your daughter. You suspect that she had to have powers or she wouldn't have made it through the pregnancy.

"There you are. Maybe teaching you to teleport was not the best idea." Loki walks into your room's doorway with a smirk on his face. You should have known that the new powers your daughter was showing were taught by Loki. You were grateful that there were people who could help your daughter learn about her powers but you couldn't say the same for Buck. At least at this moment. You can feel his anger pore through his body as he still is on top of you. His anger is not towards his daughter but rather to the god who managed to indirectly ruin the moment.