storm to the rescue, 2

storm to the rescue, 2"I'm the alpha

"I'm the alpha."

NEXT THING SHE KNEW, She was sitting in the car with Derek and Stiles, in front of the sheriff's station.

"So. Are we going to talk about why Melody Fontaine being in the same car as us?" Stiles whispered to Derek as if the extra passenger couldn't hear him.

"If you wanted to know, you'd ask her. And her name is Storm."

"Right.. right.." The boy mumbled back before turning towards her. Storm only stared back at the Stilinski not giving him much of a welcoming look.

"Okay." He nodded quietly and turned his head towards the sheriff's station. "Okay. Now, the keys to every cell are in a password-protected lockbox in my father's office.. the problem is, getting past the front desk."

"I'll distract her." Derek started to make his way out of the car before being grabbed by Stiles.

"Woah, woah, woah! You? You're not going in there!" Stiles interrupted. It only when silent for about two seconds, all three of them looking down at Stiles' hand still placed onto Derek's arm. "I'm taking my hand off." He let go of the man.

"I was exonerated."

"you're still a person of interest."

"An innocent person."

To this, Storm gently face-planted considering the man was nowhere near completely innocent. Stiles looked back at Storm in shock to make sure she was hearing the same thing before responding, "An— You? Yeah, right!"

"Derek, I know he isn't the brightest sometimes but he has a point," Storm spoke up. The man just silently stared at the two, Stiles soon sighing and giving in.

"Okay, fine. What's your plan?"

"To distract her."

"Uh-huh. How? By punching her in the face."

Derek sarcastically laughed, "by talking to her."

"Ooo, He's using words now?" Storm shouted out as she messed with her makeup, looking through the window glass. Derek glanced at the girl a bit, used to being poked fun at by her.

"Okay. All right. Give us a sample. What are you going to open with?" Both Stiles and Storm turned Derek's way, watching complete silence come from his mouth.

"That was an utterly amazing speech there, D." Storm smiled and spoke with sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Dead silence. that should work beautifully. Any other ideas?" Stiles added.

"Well, I'm thinking about punching you in the face."

S.F

Soon enough Derek was at the front desk, flirting with the deputy while not only Stiles but Storm snuck into the back. It didn't take long for Storm to shove Stiles forward as he took too long to look around cluelessly.

"ow!" he whispered

. . .

Stiles glanced at the calm state of the girl, watching her walk around the room slowly. He was now reconsidering telling her the 'bad news'... "Okay, Uh don't freak out but there are... no keys."

"What the hell does the mean Stiles? You said they'd be here, that's why we're here! Stiles!"

"Okay, I just said don't freak out!" Storm completely ignored him and walked out of the room, leaving him to follow. "Storm. Storm."

He continued to call out her name until she came to a stop in front of a "deputy".

"Oh, uh, we we're just looking.." Stiles quickly walked up to him with an excuse that completely failed once he had seen the keys they were looking for in the deputy's hand.

"Oh shi—"

"Fuck." Storm groaned and grabbed ahold of Stiles, trying to pull him backward, only failing once the deputy grabbed him. "Let go of him!"

Stiles, who was being dragged away was soon thrown to the ground after pulling the fire alarm.

Before pulling her attention onto anything Storm attempted to attack the man from behind but was set back once Issac himself attacked him, pushing him on top of the table which led to him throwing him against the wall.

Stiles immediately got behind the desk, leaving Storm to attempt to calm him down on her own

"Hey, hey Isaac!" Storm watched as he knocked the hunter out and turned towards her, slowly creeping towards him.

The brunette knew that if she hadn't taken it upon herself to fight back she'd be up against the wall knocked out as well, which led to her bringing her own claws and fangs out.

It wasn't her first full moon but, Storm wasn't any less of a newly turned werewolf than Issac was which was the exact problem. She might've looked like an aggressive teen but she wasn't ready to be a full-time werewolf yet.

That didn't mean that she wouldn't protect herself, whether it was against him or anyone else.

Isaac attempted to hit the girl, however, no hits were given once Derek entered the room, stepping on the syringe to get both of their attention.

Before Issac could get any closer to attacking Storm, Derek roared at the two loudly not only calming Issac down but Storm as well.

Issac cowards against the wall while Storm fell to her knees holding her ears.

"How'd you do that? Stiles came out of his hiding spot breathlessly.

"I'm the Alpha." Derek chuckled

"Yeah, we know." Storm breathed out sarcastically as she pulled herself up from the floor and walked over to Issac who was still on the floor quivering and shaking like a puppy.

"Come on buddy, get up." She pulled the teenage boy up from the ground.