they murdered me, 7

they murdered me, 7"I would've done more than kill it

they murdered me, 7
"I would've done more than kill it. I enjoy the credit though."

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?", Scott asked as both Storm and Isaac followed Derek inside the pet clinic.

"I need them," Derek responded. Storm kept her mouth shut, looking Scott up and down slowly.

"I don't trust them. Especially them together" Scott continued.

"Yeah, well, they don't trust you, either," Isaac spoke up.

"You know what? And Derek doesn't really care. Now, where's the vet? Is he gonna help us, or not?" Derek sighed.

"That depends..." Deaton interrupted, leaning against the door frame. "Your friend, Jackson... Are we planning to kill him, or save him?"

"Kill him."
"Save him."

Both Derek and Scott gave the man different answers before looking each other's way.

"Save him," Scott responded once again, impatiently. "Save him."

Next thing Storm knew she was walking around as the three boys stood at the silver table. She hadn't been paying too much attention until she saw the jars being laid on the table.

To this, she made her way beside Derek and watched as Isaac reached out to the jars. And before Isaac could, Storm slapped his hand like he was a toddler and jolted it back. "Stop being curious and watch your hands."

Isaac only responded with a roll of his eyes watching Deaton pick up each jar. "So what are you? Some kind of witch?" He asked.

"No. I'm a veterinarian"

"Ignore him. He asked me the same thing." Storm added to the conversation.

"Yet I'm still waiting for an answer." The boy continued as he glanced her way. She always left him wondering when it came to him questioning what she could do, where she came from, and what she was. And she continued to do so at that time, ignoring his voice and replacing it with Deatons.

"Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin."

"We're open to suggestions," Derek responded

"What about an effective offense?" Isaac asked.

"We already tried— I nearly took its head off, and Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up. And trust me, if storm had the chance to kill it she would've already." Derek said, out of ideas at that point.

"I would've done more than kill it. I enjoy the credit though." Storm smiled and turned to continuously walk around the room.

"Has it shown any weaknesses?" The veterinarian asked.