dark and compelling, 4

dark and compelling, 4"i've never been happier

"i've never been happier."

STILES RAN TOWARDS THE FRONT DOOR OF BOYD'S HOUSE, BANGING ON IT AND CALLING OUT HIS NAME. "Boyd! It's stiles!"

"Oh! Wow!" Just as the boy turned around he immediately jumped back at the sight of Erica and Storm standing behind him.

"Hey buddy." storm smiled calmly at the boy for the first time.

Erica simply giggled and tilted her head at him, "What are you doing here, Stiles?"

"Uh, nothing. I was just looking for, um.."

"Boyd?" Storm asked, stepping a bit closer to the boy.

He nodded his head awkwardly while continuously keeping his head straight forward, "Yeah. Yes. Boyd."

"You know what you're doing right now that's kind of funny? You're only looking into our eyes." Erica said in a soft-toned voice, looking at him suspiciously.

"He is, isn't he?" Storm added, the two of them nodding together and in sync

"That's funny?" He asked.

"Well, yeah... Because it's that kind of look where you're trying not to look anywhere other than my eyes... But you want to, don't you?" Erica started to walk up to Stiles slowly, forcing him to step back. "You want a nice, long, hard... look."

"Not really. No." Stiles shook his head nervously, taking a quick glance at Storm.

"Oh... So it's just her eyes?" Storm asked.

"Yes. She has beautiful eyes.. so do you."

"We have beautiful everything," Erica responded to the boy immediately.

"And a new-found self-confidence! Congratulations, Erica... M— Storm. I should get going." Stiles attempted to get away but was immediately pushed backward, aggressively by Storm.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Storm shook her head with a smile, "You're not going anywhere, Stilinski."

"Why not?" The boy groaned, looking down at her hand.

"Well.. because you're having car trouble." Erica held up a car piece, hitting the boy unconscious immediately. Storm let get of Stiles, letting him fall to the ground before sighing and shaking her head.

"That was fun." Storm turned her head to the girl and smiled.

"It was."