doing it all for love, 11

doing it all for love, 11"i guess i was wrong, you'reway more than just a witch

"i guess i was wrong, you're
way more than just a witch."

STORM PACED THROUGH HER HOUSE QUIETLY, she was stuck. She didn't know what she could or should do at this point. It was the night of the game and she couldn't help but have thoughts running through her head at the speed of lightning. They were loud and it was frustrating.

Her thoughts though, are soon interrupted by the sound of Issac and Elliot walking into the room together. The girl looked up at the two boys, as her head went silent. "Oh? I'd expected you'd be gone already." She immediately commented as she looked at Issac.

This caught Elliot's attention immediately, "You're leaving? Why would you leave?" The younger boy asked before turning his attention to his sister. "Mel, I thought you said everything was fine."

"Everything Is fine." She responded simply.

"She's right. Everything is fine. Because I'm not leaving." Issac eventually spoke up, soon going silent again as if he expected a response from Storm, who gave no response at all. She just stared at the boy, not giving him the reaction he wanted. It was her way of showing that she still wasn't satisfied with him, especially after deciding to leave in the first place.

Without her. 

"Right." Elliot cleared his voice. "Now that, that's settled. What's the plan?"

"The plan?" She asked

"The plan." He continued.

"Why would we need a plan?" Storm asked the boy, and to this, she got no response. Instead, the two boys glanced at each other awkwardly, waiting for her to catch up.

Waiting for her to start losing it.

"You didn't—" She looked at Issac who only stepped away from her. "You told my brother without consulting me first?!" Storm's voice only got louder as she spoke.

"Don't be mad at him, I asked him about it." Elliot defended Issac. "Plus, YOU said no more secrets. After everything that happened with the Kanima, why are you still hiding stuff like this from me?"

"Because it has nothing to do with you." Storm started to talk in a calmer tone as she spoke to the boy, using the same excuse she'd use every time they were arguing.

"It has everything to do with me!" Elliot shouted at his sister in a moment of annoyance at the constant excuses. "That's no excuse, Mel, I'm your brother!"

"But you're also fifteen Elliot! You shouldn't be running through the woods away from a near-death experience." 

"You shouldn't be either! You're no different!"

Issac looked between the two silently as they continued having a scream fest with each other, arguing back and forth over who should be protecting whom, "Guys." Issac had only broken up the argument when he'd had enough, "You two can argue later, I promise you, you'll get the chance."