theres nothing to be afraid of, 10

there's nothing to be afraid of, 10"Because from what i've seen you know how to take care of your friends

"Because from what i've seen you know how to take care of your friends. And it seems like I'm gonna need a few of my own soon."

Storm sat in the guidance counselor's office quietly, she wasn't sure why she was there honestly. She didn't need much help. "There isn't anything you have to say?" The guidance counselor stared at the quiet girl as she looked down at the floor, with not one bit of interest in her eyes.

"No. No, I don't." She replied calmly.

"You're not— scared of anything— after everything that happened— You're not scared of Matt—?" Storm's stare slowly moved up to look at the counselor, causing an immediate halt in the counselor's sentence.

Storm didn't think that the woman understood her. She wasn't scared of Matt, the boy who locked them inside of a police station and attempted to kill them and their loved ones, the boy with a Kanima on his side, the boy with a gun, threatening to shoot her at any minute.

She was scared of losing her brother. She was scared of how close he'd gotten to death within those few minutes. The feeling of knowing someone would die in the area, while her brother was there was what she feared truly. 

"I was never scared of the boy." She responded calmly, yet so aggressively.

"Then what are you scared of?"

"Nothing."

"Why not?"

"There's nothing to be afraid of." The two went back and forth before the counselor sighed quietly. Storm was giving her a hard time. Storm wanted to give her a hard time. "Why am I here?" The teenage girl asked.

"Because you're scared."

"Of what?" The teenage girl asked sarcastically. "Are you scared of anything?" She was now asking questions.

"No. I am not."

"I guess we're in the same boat then. We both agree.. that there's nothing to be afraid of."

there was nothing to be afraid of.

. . .

STORM LISTENED AS THE LOUD SOME OF DOGS BARKING HAD GOTTEN LOUDER, just as both she and Isaac walked in together. They only stood there quietly before seeing both Deaton and Scott appear from the corner.

"It's okay, we're open." He opened the door behind the desk for the two. Storm turned her head to look at Issac, signaling with a head movement for him to go ahead, which he did, with her following him.