My childish captain ( Luffy x Reader )

Hey, brace yourselves this is a long one. I really hope y'all like this one. It may be long but I think it's one of my better ones. Also, if I were to write an actual story who would you want it to be about? Right now I'm leaning towards a Law, Zoro, Ace or Luffy one. It would probably be about 10-15 chapters and the chapters would be between 2,000 and 5,500 words give or take. Also, I can't believe my ex, so as I was writing this I looked at the bday thing he got me and he also wrote a letter telling me he still likes me and wants to try again, it's been almost 8 months since we broke up like- please bro move on. He wasn't a bad guy we were just too toxic for each other you know? Okay bye enjoy the story! Love yall!

Also, y/n in this story does have a devil fruit ability that allows them to move things with their mind and control their shape. Even the shape of an internal organ if they can picture it clearly.

*****

Y/n's Pov:

After out most recent fight with another pirate crew I was in the infirmary getting patched up by Chopper. One of the pirates had managed to get a good slice at my back, it wasn't very deep, but it was a big cut. I was laying on my stomach on one of the beds while Chopper stood above me wiping away any excess blood. It stung a little but not enough for me to complain about anything. I rested my chin against the back on my hands and closed my eyes. It was quiet in there; Chopper hadn't said much in the way of cautions to take with my new trophy. That was something he hated, when I called my injuries trophies. I had several scars, mostly on my shoulders and back. ' Hm, maybe I shouldn't have gotten in so many fights when I was younger...' It wouldn't have been very good though if I hadn't, I wouldn't be apart of this awesome crew if I had been a " good kid ". 

My thoughts were broken when the door burst open, scaring the life out of Chopper who almost fell off the bed. I turned my head to see who had barged in and a small smile appeared on my lips. It was none other than our amazing, yet childish, captain.

" Hey Lu, whatcha need? "

" Y/nnnn you should come outside and hang out with me! You to Chopper! "

Chopper had regained his composure by now and looked at Luffy. " Sorry Luffy but I'm not done treating y/n's back. "

" Huh? " Luffy's gaze moved to my back that was exposed because I had ahold of the back and was holding it up at my shoulders. " Y/n, when did that happen? "

" During the fight, one of the retards caught my back with his sword after I chucked a barrel at his buddy. "

" Ohh, well it doesn't look to deep, so why can't you come outside. "

" Because Lu, I don't want to risk getting an infection. I got a look at his sword after I um, took his breath away, it was pretty dirty. So I'm having Chopper make sure it's all good. "

" That makes sense, but hurry up! I want to play tag with the both of you before Sanji finishes dinner! "

I chuckled then gave him a smile. " Okay Luffy, we'll see you in a bit. "

He skipped back outside and I turned my head back down while Chopper said something. I didn't really listen to what he was saying as my thoughts were elsewhere, they were thinking about a certain pirate captain.

" Y/n? Were you even actually listening to me. " Chopper huffed.

" Hm? Oh, sorry Chopper could you repeat that? " I smiled apologetically while sitting up.

He sighed and then said. " Your back should heal up pretty quickly. Just try not to get into any more fights and if you do, don't let them get your back okay? "