Come Skate with Me (Nami x reader)

Boy oh boy this is going to be interesting...This is going to be more of a fluff thing hopefully.

Y/n's Pov:

' It's been so long since I've been able to go skating. About two years now... but I got to join this amazing crew! Besides, Nami said we might find a winter I land soon. If we do, maybe I can convince her to go skating with me. That'd be so fun! Ah... Nami, she's so gorgeous. I can't say I blame Sanji for his reactions to anything he does. After all she is beautiful no matter what she does. Aside from that time that Usopp accidentally spilled his mud ball or whatever he called it on her.

Ever since I joined the crew, we've been through a lot together. I've gotten stronger, as well as finding people who care about me. I was the fifth person he asked to join his crew; They had stopped at my island to restock on stuff, but some pirates came and tried to attack us, but the straw hats helped protect us. I somehow got caught up in the mix and at the end of the fight Luffy pointed at me and said " You, join my crew. " He didn't really give me much of a choice in the matter honestly because when I tried to refuse, he stretched his arms and flung me onto the ship...

Oh well, life's been a lot livelier since I left. '

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes for a moment at the thought of my home. Nami and I had gotten quite close since I joined, and she knew how I longed to find a winter island.

There was a tap on my shoulder which caused me to open my eyes. Usopp stood there with a brow slightly raised.

" You okay y/n? " He asked.

" Yeah, I'm okay just lost in thought. " I replied with a small smile.

He smiled back. " You miss it don't you? Being about to go skating, feeling a cold breeze in your face. " 

I nodded and he sighed while his smile turned, almost apologetic.

" Well, maybe we'll find one soon. But right now, Sanji wants us all to come eat. "

" Oh okay, thanks for coming to get me. " 

He nodded in response before we both started walking towards the dining room across the ship. Once we got there, we both went to our seats. I was between Nami and Zoro while Usopp, Sanji and Luffy were across from me. We were all eating peacefully before Nami gasped and slammed her hands down on the table, standing up as she did so.

" OH MY GOSH I ALMOST FORGOT! " She turned to me a wide grin on her face. " We're going to reach a winter island tomorrow y/n! "

I was shocked for a moment before a grin spread across my face and I stood up. " For real! Yes, yes yes! " I felt someone wrap their arms around me and opened my eyes to see Nami, her face inches from mine as her arms were around my torso. A slight blush colored my s/c cheeks, and I quickly hugged her back before we both sat down.

" Yoohoooooo! That means y/n can finally teach us how to ice skate! " Luffy cheered before he stuffed some meat into his already full mouth.

" Calm down will ya Luffy? It's not that big of a deal. It's just another island, except cold... " Zoro said and grimaced at the mention of cold.

" Shut up Moss head, it is a big deal. Have you not noticed how much y/n has missed being able to skate and just missed winter in general! " Sanji retorted as he glared at Zoro.

I chuckled. " It's okay Sanji. Zoro, if you don't like the thought of going out onto the island you can be the one to stay and watch the ship. "

" Fine by me. " He said before yawning and getting up to go take a nap.