Stop

Today was a free day so Wooyoung decided to rest the day.

"GET UP" San came in shouting. Wooyoung groaned and turned other way and pulled the blanket up, covering his head. San jumped next to him and hugged him.

"Come on! Let's go out" San whined. Wooyoung sighed and cuddled up to San.

"No" he said against his chest.

"Not accepted. Let's go" San said excitedly. Wooyoung gave up and got up with him.

"Here wear these" San threw trousers and a shirt on him and ran out of the room. Wooyoung got dressed and joined others on the table.

"Goodmorning Wooyoung" Hongjoong said. Focused on something on his phone. Wooyoung hummed and ate the cereal Seonghwa put infront of him quietly. After that He and San got out to sit at a Cafe near beach. It's relaxing, Sans words. As they sat down he looked at the menu. He wanted Cheesecake and Caffee. So San gave the order to the waitress.

"What do you wanna do today?" San asked smiling. Wooyoung thought. Staying at home wasn't a option anymore.

"Walk at the beach" he said.

"Sounds good" San nodded happily. Waitress put the orders.

"Thank you" they both said.

"This is good" Wooyoung said as he sipped the coffee. Giving a satisfied hum.

"This place makes good desserts" San said as he took a bite of chocolate icecream. They finished. So they walked near the sea.

"This is nice" Wooyoung said whos feet was in the water. It was cold shooting. San splashed water on him.

"Hey stop" Wooyoung shouted running away from him. After the fun day they returned to the dorm.

"How was the water?" Yeosang asked as the two sat down next to him on the couch.

"We didn't swim. But it was fine" Wooyoung said with a shrug. Wooyoung decided to share some pictures he took at the beach with San later.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dance practice was finished at last. They were all sweaty and tired. After getting home and all showering Wooyoung went to bed. As he layed down his phone tinged. He looked at the notification seeing it's his manager.

'Come to my office tomorrow after practice' it read. Why would he want that? He thought. Putting the phone down he tried to sleep.

The next morning the first thing he remembered was the meeting with the manager. He cursed quietly and got ready. Just thinking about it made him nervous. Scedule finished and he walked to the manager office after telling others. He knocked and heard a come in. Slowly opening the door he walked in and closed it behind him and sat down infront of his his manager.

"What did you want to talk about manager nim" he asked nervously.

"You need to lose weight" he said bluntly.

"What" Wooyoung asked shocked.

"You need to lose weight Wooyoung. You have to 2 weeks to drop 7 kg" Manager said like it's as simple as it sounds.

"Ok Manager nim" Wooyoung said still shocked. How was he gonna do that and why was the reason, he thought he was good this way. But his manager looked done with the talk so he got up and walked out. Still trying to think of a reason he reached the dorm and got the keys. Opening the door and going inside, Jongho, Yunho and Mingi sat there playing ps4. He walked to his room without a word. The three turned in his way as he closed the door.