fall

Fall. It hurts. When you fall on your hand or on your bum. It always somehow ends up with a little ache. But this was different. This was a different fall with a different meaning.

"You good?" Seonghwa asked. Observing how the doctor wrapped Yeosang's wrist in a bandage. The younger wincing a little.

"Yeah I'm good" Yeosang said. Giving Seonghwa a tight smile. He was not good at all. He felt like shit for causing trouble and also guilty because he couldn't tell the truth behind the injury.

"It's good now. Try not to move your hand a lot, it will heal quickly in two weeks if you keep it still" the doctor said.

"Let's go" Seonghwa said. Taking Yeosang's uninjured hand and walking out the door.

"It feels good" Yeosang muttered. Closing his eyes and feeling the cold breeze on his skin.

"It really does" Seonghwa agreed. Walking back to ghe dorm, Yeosang by his side.

°•°☆°•°

"Yeosang oh my are you ok?" Wooyoung ask the second the dorms door open. Hugging Yeosang tightly.

"I'm good. It's just a sprain" Yeosang reassure. Patting Wooyoung’s back.

"Good now come with me" the younger say. Yeosang following without a question.

°•°☆°•°

It's past midnight and everyone is asleep aside from Wooyoung and Yeosang who are talking quietly.

"Yeosang please be honest. Did you do it on purpose?" Wooyoung ask. Worried for his bestfriend.

Yeosang could only nod. Turning his back to Wooyoung to not meet his emphatic gaze. He hate when people look at him like that.

"Sorry" Wooyoung mutter. Hugging Yeosang's waist. Being the big spoon this time.

"But you need to take care of yourself. Hitting yourself to escape responsibilities is not a option" Wooyoung whisper softly. Rubbing Yeosang's chest in a soothing manner. The older hum. Melting in the touch.

"I will...try" Yeosang mumble. Exhaustion evident in his voice.

"Sleep well Sangie" Wooyoung said gently. Hugging the other as the two fall into a peaceful sleep.

Hi. Hope you like it.

Cleaning the drafts.