late night vibes

If Mingi was to be honest he lost the feeling of happiness. From the little things like coffee or ice cream, drawing and more. It had been a while since he had been in ease and having fun. So Mingi decided to really relax and have fun time. Not play games on the phone or or scroll Instagram. He put on music and layed down on the floor, after everyone fell asleep, alone in his dark room. It wasn't that bad. Sometimes humming and dancing a little. To say that he was having fun was an understatement. He was finally able to relax and let go of his stupid worries and anxiety. So into it he didn't notice the time fly by.

As he was dancing in little to Wave he he heard a knock. İn panic Mingi stopped the music and opened the door. Facing a sleepy Seonghwa.

"Mingi, what are you doing awake at this hour" Seonghwa asked. Rubbing his eyes and leaning to the wall.

"Umm uhh, nothing, listening to music" Mingi replied. Smiling sheepishly.

"Mingi, it's 4 am. You should be asleep" Seonghwa said. Voice sleepy but firm.

"Sorry, i just wanted to relax a little" Mingi said. Looking down embarrassed. Seonghwa was silent for a few seconds.

"Do you want company" he then asked. Smiling softly.

Mingi was taken aback but still let him in.

"Yeah, it would be nice" he said quietly.

"So what do you do" the older asked. Looking around the not so tidy room due to Mingi moving the things around to get comfortable.

"Just laying on the floor and listening to music" Mingi said with a shrug. Laying down. Seonghwa doing the same.

The two listened to the random playlist that was on and sang along some of the songs. At one point they were full on a conversation about chocolate puding, laughing at each other's antiques. Before they knew it, it was waking time. Seonghwa sat up and was about to go back to his room but Mingi stopped him to give a hug.

"Thank you, hyung. I had fun" he said. Letting Seonghwa go.

"Me too, it was fun" Seonghwa said. "Oh also, you can always ask for a chat or something like this again if you want" he continued. Smiling softly.

"Ok" Mingi replied. Smiling back. As they both got ready Mingi couldn't help but smile, he had a fun time even if ut was for a few hours.

Hello. Hope you like it.🫐

Have a good day.🍎