I. The Tourney

RAEWYN TARGARYEN FLEW TO KINGSLANDING for the birth of the (hopefully) prince, she was on the back of her dragon; Saphira who happens to be a raven black dragon who's the same size as Caraxes aka Prince Daemon's dragon but different size with big white eyes, she's honestly a sweet dragon, to be honest. Unless it comes to protecting her rider, then she can be very protective. 

Raewyn is the younger sister of Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, she's also in her well past the age of marriage so suitors have been lining up and her sister plus the king have been trying to marry her off but she's been very picky. Since she's the King's favorite cousin he allows her the gift of choice.

God did she love dragon riding, she loved the wind through her hair, she loved Saphira and just loved every part of it.

Soon she arrived at Kingslanding where Saphira swooped down Kingslanding before landing at the dragon pit.

Raewyn hopped off of Saphira before taking off her red gloves, she then rubbed the black scaley skin of her dragon, "how was the flight, Princess Raewyn?"

Raewyn looked over to see Princess Rhaenyra standing there with a smile, "my favorite niece!" She joked as she ran over and hugged her, "oh the flight was quite lovely, I do love flying, and Saphira is quite good company," she answers looking over at her dragon.

Rhaenyra just smiles, "I feel the same way with Syrax."

Rhaenyra leads Raewyn through the city by arm, "everyone is ecstatic to see you," she told her.

"And I, them," Raewyn nods, "where is that girl you usually are always with? Alicent is it?"

"She is back inside," Rhaenyra smiled downward.

"Are you two still as close as before?" She asked with a knowing smile.

The Princess just nods, "yes..."

"Good."

Rhaenyra leads the Princess to her chambers as she smiles over at her niece, "I'm sorry but I'd like to get ready for the tourney and rest a bit beforehand, is that alright, Nyra?"

"Of course, Rae," Rhaenyra just curtsies before walking off.

Raewyn goes into her chambers; she always stays in the same place when she stays in Kingslanding, it's kind of like a second home after Driftmark, hell you grew up here before you moved there.

She smiles to herself before going to her trunk and opening it, "Princess," Raewyn turned and saw her handmaiden a high-born bastard girl from Storm's End; Lord Borros Baratheon's Bastard daughter, most would think badly of her but Raewyn gave her a chance when she was much younger when her father sent her to them to be her handmaiden. Her name is Amaia and she hasn't given her a reason to hate her company so. 

Plus she's tried getting her to call her by her first name and not by her title but apparently, Amaia's father has instilled her customs in her head enough that she just won't.

"Amaia," Raewyn greets, "did the boat just arrive? The flight was quite delightful as Saphira is lovely."

"She loves her rider, Princess," Amaia bowed.

"I know, come help me pick a dress for the tourney," she urged, "please?"

It took a good minute but they chose the perfect dress for the occasion: