VI. The Hunt

THREE YEARS LATER

RAEWYN TOUCHED HER PREGNANT WOMB, she happened to be five months in and ready to be a mother to two babies now, she and Harwin has had one other child before that was only two years of age. For a whole year and a half, Raewyn wouldn't have a babe and for a minute there Raewyn worried if she could even conceive. But not Harwin, he believed it with all his might and told her so. Then a year passed and one day the signs started showing that Raewyn was pregnant.

Ariella Targaryen is what they named her, she is a strong baby, with brown hair like her father and violet eyes like her mother. The Maesters hope for a boy this time around though.

"Momma," Ariella touched her mother's bump.

"How'd you sleep, baby girl?" Raewyn asked her daughter.

Ariella smiles widely, "good, Ember," she told her the name of her dragon but her dragon is the same size as her.

"Oh yeah?" She touched her head, "we can go visit Ember later, okay?"

"What is going on in here?" Harwin asked walking into the room, they happened to be in Kingslanding for Viserys and Alicent's son; Aegon's second name day.

Ariella practically runs to her father, "dadda!"

"Hello," Harwin picks her up and throws her up in the air.

Raewyn just smiles at the sight of this.

Harwin then looks at his wife, "I actually have news... There is to be a hunt today for Aegon the II's name day," he told her.

"Oh? I bet you are excited about that, my husband, you are quite the hunter," Raewyn says with her smile.

"I am, will you and Ariellia be joining us?" Harwin asks with a desperate look.

Rae thought about it before nodding, "I am not much of a hunter, especially in my condition but I would love to come to watch you and I bet so would Ariella."

Ariella nods clapping her hands.

RAEWYN DRESSED ARIELLA IN A FINE RED AND BLACK GOWN to represent her Targaryen histories, then Amaia dressed her in this:

Usually, Raewyn would wear something else for hunting but she is pregnant so she is kind of being sat up at the moment. They did her hair in two simple braids and put on her dragon pendant from her husband.

"You look lovely," Harwin told her.

Amaia smirked.

Raewyn smiles, "Amaia, you can go ahead of me," she told her handmaiden as the Lady left, she went into her husband's arms kissing him, "you are just saying that, I know you too well, Sir."

"Oh do you now, Princess?" Harwin asked with his wit and his charm, "let us go, do you want me to ride in the carriage with you?"

"No, no, you can ride horseback, I am going to ride with Rhaenyra, she's being tortured and forced to ride with Alicent," Raewyn explains, "after she married her father, gods, I couldn't imagine if Amaia did that to me."