XVI. The Black Queen

RAEWYN AND RHAENYS TARGARYEN FLEW TO DRAGON STONE IMMEDIATELY after what Raewyn had done. She killed them.

"Dracarys."

She burned Alicent Hightower, Aegon Targaryen, Criston Cole, and Otto High Tower alive! And would have done the same to the rest if they were there...

Raewyn did not regret it, seven hells, they fucking killed her husband in front of her and usurped Rhaenyra's throne!

No one could argue with Raewyn about what she did.

They landed at Dragon Stone as Daemon came out of the castle, "Raewyn?"

"Daemon," Raewyn said as he went to her and she ran into his arms and fell onto her knees, tears flooding down her face.

"What happened?!" Daemon asked in Valeyrion, he cupped her face and made her look at him, she held onto his shirt for support, "who did this to you?"

Raewyn shook her head as she hugged him again but tighter.

Rhaenys sighed, "we need to talk to you and Rhaenyra."

AS THEY WERE LEAD TO RHAENYRA, once Raewyn set eyes on her niece she ran to her and hugged her, "Nyra, oh gods, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorr-"

"Wait- wait-" Rhaenyra pulled out of the hug, "what happened? Who did this to you?"

"That's what I asked," Daemon pointed out.

Raewyn looked down hardly able to say it as Rhaenys had to tell them, "Alicent... Executed Harwin in the dragon pit in front of us."

"What?"

Ariella walks down the staircase as she was told her mother was there, Alexander was behind her, but Adya was with Loki so they would have to go tell her though.

Raewyn looked at her daughter and son who walked into the room with confused and heartbroken faces, "oh my dear children," she walked over and pulled them into hugs, "I am so sorry."

"Mother," Alexander pulled her out of the hug, "what happened?!"

"I would like to know what happened as well," Ariella agrees.

Rhaenyra nods, "I think I speak for all of us in this room when I say we all would like to know what happened."

"Viserys is dead," Rhaenys began.

Everyone looked at her, especially Rhaenyra and Daemon.

Raewyn nods.

"We grieve this loss with you, Rhaenyra, my cousin, your father; possessed a kind heart..." She moved closer as Raewyn closed her eyes looking down, Rhaenyra looked over at her and then back at Rhaenys, "there's more... Aegon has been crowned as his Successor."

//I know this is where Rhaenyra usually loses Visenya but in this story, she and Daemon are not a thing so there is no pregnancy so no miscarriage//

"They crowned him?" Rhaenyra asked tears in her eyes.

Rhaenys nods and then looks over to Raewyn not sure how to tell them what her sister did, "and..."

Alexander cut her off, "wait, I want to know, how and why did our father die?"

"Before they crowned him, they pulled your father out, called him a traitor..." Raewyn explained, "and then the Hand gave his fate to the Queen," anger filled her once again thinking about Alicent's betrayal, at least she got what she deserved, "Alicent... Alicent took his head."