IX. The Green Wedding

HARWIN WOKE UP TO SEE BOTH HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER ASLEEP he smiles at the sight of them, and he stroked a strand of Raewyn's silver hair behind her ears before kissing the side of Ariella's head. Both of them were heavy sleepers, Ariella got it from her mother.

He got up and got things ready, they had been staying in Kingslanding per the request of Rhaenyra since her wedding would be happening relatively soon. She just went to Driftmark to meet with the Valyrians; hell, Raewyn wanted to go but ended up not going since her relationship with her family was rocky from what she had done.

Harwin went to the nursery and picked up Alexander who was crying, "shh, shh, daddy's here."

"My Lord!" A handmaiden who specializes in kids named Reva came in and curtsied, "I apologize, I went to go get him a blanket... He wasn't crying then."

"It is quite alright, Reva," Harwin continued rocking Alexander who began to calm down, "I can take care of my own son sometimes you know."

"Of course, my lord."

Alexander held onto Harwin's finger.

About 20 minutes later Raewyn comes into the room with Ariella wearing matching dresses:

 "Don't you two look beautiful?" he comments.

Ariella smiles widely so does Raewyn, "he is a people pleaser."

"Only for you, Princess," Harwin kisses her.

That was when Raewyn felt sick as she touched her stomach, Reva grabbed a pot and touched the Princess's shoulder, "Princess, here, let me have her."

Raewyn gave Ariella to the handmaiden before she threw up in the pot as she didn't understand. Is she getting sick or... No... 

She thought about Daemon. That isn't possible. She looked at Harwin hoping he wasn't thinking the same and his face didn't give away anything but he did seem worried for her.

RHAENYRA WAS BEYOND NERVOUS it was her wedding day and she did not wish to get married but here she is... She just sighed as she sat down on her bed.

That was when Raewyn barged into her chambers, "Rhaenyra! Where are you? Ah, there you are!"

"What are you doing?" Rhaenyra asked since Rae never does this.

"Trying this out, it's kind of fun," she comments referring to the whole barging in deal.

The Princess just shakes her head, "I'm glad you are here actually."

"Are you okay, Nyra?" Rae asked.

"Not really, I'm getting married, and even though I don't hate Laenor... I don't wish to be married," Rhaenyra explained.

Rae thought for a moment about a way to cheer her niece up before having an idea, she smiles in excitement as Nyra just gives her a clueless look.