chapter -1

This is my version of "Love in the air". They name of the characters are same and there are some new characters. I hope you will like this... Please do tell me and support me if u like it...

__---____---___---___

(Rain is waking up from the bed)

Rain: Fuck this dream... I'm having a really bad headache
Snow: I told you not drink so much but u didn't listen 😮‍💨.. Here have this hangover medicine...
Rain: Nagging early in the morning 😒... Thanks for the medicine Mom.. 🥰
Snow: Mom? U should be  calling me Dad..
Rain: okay dad..
Snow: good boy... Have u packed your bags? Did u forget something??
Rain: yeah I'm done with the packing.. I don't think I forgot something...

(Rain is going through his luggage. Snow looks at him)

Snow: Rain?
Rain: yeah...
Snow: R u okay?
Rain: I'm.. just a small headache..
Snow: I'm not talking about that...

(Rain stops for a second and continues doing his things...)

Rain: Then?
Snow: It's been 5years since u came to US... U have never gone back to Thailand since then.... And now we are moving back there.... R u sure about this??? 😟

(Rain turns to Snow and holds her hand)

Rain: Don't worry I'm okay.. It's time for us to go back... I miss everyone...
Snow: okay... But tell me if there is something okay? I'll deal with them for u...😤😤

(Rain's eyes fill with tears)

Rain: I know... Snow, thank you for being with me all this time...if it weren't for u i don't know what would have happened to me.. U have been protecting me since childhood... Thank you... thank you for coming to life.... I love you Dad...
Snow: I love you too baby...

(They are crying and mocking each other)

Snow: We have to go now or else we will Miss our flight...
Rain: okay... What about breakfast?
Snow: We can have it on the way to the Airport..

(Next day at the Airport)

Rain: The places have changed a bit..
Snow:  Has it?
Rain: U have been staying aboard for almost 10 years.. u won't know..
Snow: yeah right... Let's go home... The driver is here let's go...
Driver: Hi.. Miss Snow & Mr Rain..
Snow: Uncle.. I told u before not to call me like that...call me Snow and him Rain..
Driver: okay... let's go home then...

(Rain's house. Rain rings the door Bell and his mom opens the door. She is shocked seeing him  and starts crying. Rain hugs her)

Rain: I'm home, Mom
Mom: I missed u so much...
Rain: I missed u too... don't worry I won't leave u again... I'll be living here with u from now on...
Mom: Really??
Rain: yeah...
Snow: Mom, I'm also back.. Since u got your son u don't care about me?🥺
Mom: Y won't i care about u...U r also my child... Come here and give me a hug 🤗

(Three of them hugged each other. After that they have lunch together..)
(During lunch)

Rain: I have found a job here. So I'll start working there after few days..
Mom: Which company are u working?
Snow: My company..
Mom: huh?
Snow: My dad asked me to inherit his company.. He is old.. it's time for me to take care of them...
Mom: U care about them so much..they are really lucky to have u as their daughter...
Rain: More like a son 😁🤭🤭
Snow:😤
Mom: By the way, where r u staying?
Snow: I've an apartment near the company.. I'll staying there...
Mom: I can just stay here with us.. and both of u r in the same company u can go to work together...
Snow: I would love to but.. I've a lot of things to take care at the company and it will be inconvenient for all of us...
Mom: Yeah... Then promise me that u will come here often to visit me...
Snow: Do i really have to make a promise? I'll come to see u even if u don't invite me...😁
Rain: yeah.. it's so u..🤭😁
Snow: 😤😠 Will it kill u if u don't mess with me for a sec... Mom see he is bulling me🥺🥺
Mom: stop bulling her...
Rain: ohh..u r on her side..😒 u care about your daughter more than your son... I don't wanna talk to u😤😤
Mom:😊😊. I'm really happy that u guys are back.. it feels like the house is back to life again..
Rain&Snow:😊😊

(After a while. Snow leaves to meet her family. Rain goes to his room. His room is just like how it was when he left. He lays down on the bed and falls asleep)