chapter -12

(Engagement party in the UK. Snow informs Rain about their trip... Rain questions Payu and he tells Rain everything... )

Snow: excuse me.. can you tell me where the groom is?
Staff: you are?

(It's a really closed function... Only the important people are present here... Since both of their family held a great position in business)

Snow: we are his friends... We couldn't find him... We want to give him a surprise before the ceremony.... (Smirk 😏)

Staff: it's the room in the left...
Snow: thanks for you help... Let's go Sky..
Sky: (nodes)

(Snow knocks the door..)

Pai: I told you not to disturb me....

(Before he could finish Snow & Sky open the door and went inside and closed the door so no one could come in...)

Pai: Sky...🥺💔

(Pai rushes to Sky to hug him but snow comes in between them and tells him to move back...)

Sky: Snow let me talk to him...
Snow: okay..
Pai: Sky.. how did you... I... I'm sorry..
Sky: Sorry? After all this you are just saying you are sorry?
Pai: I...I..
Sky: So what is your plan? What are you going to do?
Pai: I...I can't break this engagement because...
Sky: because she is pregnant?
Pai: how did you know?
Sky: I asked Snow to get your Information.....

(Pai looks at Snow... Snow gives him a smile 😁)

Sky: I know everything P'Pai... Since the day you slept with her....
Pai: I'm sorry Sky I should have listened to you...
Sky: You know that there is no use saying this now.... Just answer my questions... Why didn't you tell me about this earlier? You must have known about her pregnancy long ago right?
Pai: I didn't know how to tell you about this... So i didn't...
Sky: okay... Then why didn't you break up with me? Why did you just left me like that?
Pai: I love you Sky... How could I break up with you?🥺🥺
Sky: (Smiles) Then what did you want to do? What me to be your bitch?
Pai: Sky I didn't mean that..I....
Sky: enough... I came here to officially break up with you... P'Pai we are done... And all the best for your engagement... I'm giving you all my blessings....

(Sky leaves the room after saying this... Pai falls on his knees and starts crying... Snow goes near Pai and pats his shoulder)

Snow: Pai... I think I should tell you something... Your soon-to-be wife is not some innocent girl... You know what I mean right? I'll leave then...
Pai: If what you said is right..and everything gets well... Do u think he will forgive me?
Snow: 😮‍💨 You know the answer yourself right...?
Pai: Please take care of him...
Snow: I'll do it even if you don't tell me..

(Snow leaves....)

Present

(Whispering)

Rain: what are you thinking about?
Sky: about the past...
Rain: Do you think he will be there?
Sky: Maybe... R u okay?
Rain: I'm... Look at Snow I think she is happy to go back their and meet everyone...
Sky: Why won't she? It's her family...
Rain: I feel guilty... Because of me she left everything... For me she left the family she loved...
Sky: You don't have feel guilty... She told you before.. that the decision was made by herself and choose to live with us... And she doesn't regret it....
Rain: yeah you are right.... 😊😊😊