chapter -15

(at Pai's office. Payu rushes into his office)

Pai: hey what's with you man?
Payu: They are back...
Pai: who?
Payu: Sky and the others

(Pai's face lights up...)

Pai: Let's go I want to see him right now..
Payu: You Better not...
Pai: what do you mean?

(Payu explains everything to him)

Pai: No..he can't... he can't do this..💔

(Tears falling from his eyes...)

Payu: I thought the same... Then I realised I don't deserve him.. he came to me twice but i pushed him away.. even after knowing that he will never forgive me for this...
Pai: I want to meet him...
Payu: u..
Pai: Don't worry I won't do anything stupid I just wanted to talk to him...
Payu: okay...

(At Snow's house. The door Bell rings and Rain opens the door )

Rain: P'Payu? P'Pai?
Payu: Hi..where are the others?
Rain: they are inside... Come in...

(They come inside and sees Snow laying on Sky's lap and Star is sitting on top of Snow....Both of them are jealous seeing the sight in front of them... Payu is thinking about Rain instead of Sky there...)

Pai: Hii..Sky long time no see...
Sky: P'Pai...

(Snow gets up and sees the 4 of them...)

Snow: You guys have a talk... I'll take the kids to the room...
Rain: okay...
Star: I wanna stay with dada...(While hugging Sky)
Sky:  Dad want to talk with the uncle princess.. please be good and go with your mom okay? ( Gives a kiss on cheek)
Rain: Princess please... (Gives a kiss)
Star: okay... Star wants mommy to carry her...
Snow: okay my princess... Come on boys..
Sun& Moon: coming mom...

(Snow leaves the four of them in the room)

Sky: let's talk..
Pai: r u sure about thus marriage?
Sky: so u think I'll joke about something like this...
Payu: But you guys don't love Snow that way right?
Rain: we love her...we love her more than anything... You know about our past right..
Sky: we lost everyone...our parents passed away... But she was the only one who stayed by our side...who protested us...
Payu: But that doesn't mean you guys have to get married...
Rain: We are not marrying her because she stayed by our side... Because we love her may be nit in a romantic way..
Sky: but we do love her she is our family.. mother of our kids... The one we love...
Pai: After my engagement... I investigated and i realised that the chud was not mine.... And the realtonship ended... I searched for you all these years.. but i couldn't find you...
Sky: I know P'Pai... I knew the child was not yours before your engagement... But what you did to me...do you think it's right? Do u think I can forgive that?
Payu: Rain... After you left I realised that I was wrong... I should protect you by keeping you by my side not by pushing you away... I'm sorry Rain...can...can you give me a chance to make everything right?
Rain: Sorry P'Payu... I told you before... There won't be a chance...
Pai: Sky.. can you?..
Sky: No i can't...

____*****________

Hii guys... Actually I was thinking about writing another fanfiction based on 3 series.. Kinnporsche × love in the air × Until we meet again.... I would like to know your suggestions and please help me to find a good TITLE for the story.. leave a comment....