chapter -13

Rain: 8 years ago both of our happiness were taken away....😔😔

Flashback

(After Sky and Pai's incident in the UK)

Rain: P'Payu stay away from me...
Payu: R u still angry with me? I'm sorry I promised Pai that I won't tell anyone especially you.. If I had, you would have told Sky everything....
Snow: What's with you guys?
Rain: Snow you are back.. where is Sky?
Snow: I sent him to his apartment... He said he wants to be alone...
Rain: Is he okay?
Snow: What do you think?

(After 2 weeks. Rain is sitting in the corner of his room alone and crying. Snow comes into the room)

Snow: Rain why are you crying?

(Snow goes near Rain and Rain suddenly hugs her and starts crying..)

Rain: I'm worried about Sky... It's been a week but we don't know where he is and he is not even picking up his call.... I want to see him....I miss him...
Snow: didn't he say that he wants to go on a trip alone for some while..
Rain: I know. But he lost his father last week and since he hasn't talked to me... He just left me a message saying he is going on a trip... I'm worried... I'm really worried...
Snow: okay stop crying... I'll find him okay?
Rain: You will?
Snow: yeah...and I'll bring him back okay?
Rain: (nodes)
Snow: now Stop crying....

(Next day Snow gets the location of Sky it's a bit far from here... Snow leaves that day to find Sky...)

(That day Rain was kidnapped by one of Payu's enemy and he was tortured... Payu saved him but Rain was mentally and physically week....)

(A few days later Rain got better... He got a text from Snow saying that they will be back in 2-3 days... Rain was so happy that he started jumping in the bed room...)

(Payu cones into the room and starts packing Rain's clothes...)

Rain: Why are you packing my things?
Payu: You are leaving..
Rain: Where?
Payu: Back to your house...
Rain: Are you moving on with me?
Payu: No I'm not...
Rain: Then?
Payu: Rain.. let's break up...
Rain: What are you saying?
Payu: I'm serious... You are so weak... You can't even protect yourself and I'm not so free to take care of you always....
Rain: U are pushing me away... I know you don't mean these words... U just think that keeping me away from you will keep me safe... Right?
Payu: Just leave me alone....
Rain: It's been just a few months since we got back together... And now you are asking me to break up with you.... Do you remember what I said that day? If you push me away from your life again I'll not come Back to no matter what the reason is...
Payu: I remember... Let's break up Rain
Rain:(tears started flowing through his eyes ) okay.. I'll leave... There will be nothing between us anymore... We are strangers...

(Rain leaves the house.... 2 days later Snow rushes to the Main family's house. Everyone sees Snow's angry face and they know the reason for her anger)

Vegas: You are back?
Snow: Where is Payu?
Payu: I'm here

(Snow grabs him by the collar and lands a few punch on his face... Others seperate them...)

Snow: You asshole how could you do this to him? I just left for a few days and Rain ended up at the Hospital....
Pete: hospital?

(Tears started falling from her eyes)

Snow: Yeah hospital....He is mentally unstable... He was already in a bad state because of that kidnapping and then he broke up with him... How do you think he will be after suffering from all this??
Payu: I just wanted to keep him safe...
Snow: Keep him safe my ass... Haven't you seen how your family takes care of their loved ones... They don't push them away...they keep them by their side and protect him....

(Payu breaks down after hearing Rain's condition)

Payu: I...
Snow: Shout the fuck up.... I didn't kill you 5 years ago because you were a part of this family.... That's why I'm letting you go this time too...but if you come near him again...I won't hesitate...
Payu: Let me see him...
Snow: You won't... Don't let me see your shadow near him... I'm leaving and I won't be coming back...
Pete: where are you going? What about us?
Snow: I'm sorry dad... You guys have each other to take care of you but they don't... They are my friends no...they are my family.... I'll take care of them till my last breath...
Kinnporsche: We won't stop you... Take care of yourself and others...
KimChay: Tell them we are sorry for everything...
Vegas Pete: No matter what You will always be our child... Take good care of yourself...
Snow: Thanks dad's for understanding me... I love you guys.... Bye...

End of flashback