chapter -3

Pai: u seem to care about her a lot?
Rain: yeah I do... She has been taking
care of me all these years... I know what she has been through and how much she has sacrificed for me....
Por: What type of a girl is she?? 😁
Rain: She is a sweet person, caring and loving but when she gets angry it is a bit hard to calm her but she looks really cute when she sulks and gets angry 🤭🤭😁

(After hearing all this Payu goes out to look for Snow. He sees Snow on the back of the club.. he approaches her..)

Snow: U don't seem to smoke? What are u doing here...?
Payu: I came to talk with you...
Snow: I thought so...what is it?😏
Payu: Do u like him?
Snow: U r straight forward....
Payu: Just give me your answer...
Snow: I don't like him...(pauses for a moment) I love Him...
(In a mocking tone) Happy to hear the answer? 😏

(Payu keeps silent for some time)

Payu: Then take care of him... If there is something I can help with do tell me... I'll leave then.....

(Payu turns to leave)

Snow: (mocking) U turn out to be a coward... I thought you would be brave like your parents VEGAS & PETE. But u r a coward...

(Payu gets shocked hearing his parents names and rushes towards her and holds her by the collar)

Payu: U.. how do u know my parents??
Snow: 😁😁😁 Not just your parents.. I know your whole family...😈
Payu: How??
Snow: None of your business...(with a death stare )

(Payu's hold on Snow gets loose and Snow gets freed from him... Snow turns to leave... On her way...)

Snow: I don't care what happened between you and him in the past.. but if u dare to hurt him again... I won't let you off the hook... I'll make you meet the devil himself... Oh sorry... HERSELF!!

(Payu is shocked by her behaviour... She was not the sweet girl Rain described.. she was like a devil in angels clothes...)

(Payu goes back to the club... He sees Snow.. She was not the person he saw outside earlier... Now she was the person Rain described..)

Payu: ( WHO THE HELL IS SHE??)

( Rain gets drunk. He grabs another glass to drink )

Snow: Enough u r drunk...
Rain: No I'm not..
Snow: I said enough..😠
Rain: (acting like a spoiled child 🥺🥺)  Snow u don't love me anymore... U won't even let me drink... I wanna drink....🥺🥺
Snow: Do you wanna get punished?😈
Rain: (scared 😨) I don't feel like drinking anymore...
Sky: Hey.. u really have changed.. Snow how did you manage to control this stubborn brat??
Snow: Actually... When he came aboard he used to gets drunk everyday... And one day he got into some trouble with some guys at the club he was really scared....after I bought him home I got a call and I went outside.. He was laying in the room alone... Being alone scared the hell out of him.. he thought everyone left him and no one wants him and he started crying and hurting himself.... When i came back I was shocked seeing him in a terrible state..
  Since then I've never left his side and he listens to me because he is scared that I'll leave him like the others....😒

(Payu feels like his heart is torn apart.. Everyone looks at Rain who is sleeping soundly on Snow's shoulder... Snow caresses his hair gently... Everyone then looks at Payu who is drinking with his eyes staring at Rain... )

Sky: It's pretty late now... We should go back home...
Sig: yeah you are right...
Payu: Let me help you carry him(Rain)
Snow: It's okay I can carry him on my own....

(Snow carries him in bridal style and Rain holds on to her neck and buries his head in her neck.. Everyone keeps looking at them... Payu tightens his grip in anger...)

Snow: Let's go home Rain...
Rain: Don't let go of me..
Snow: Don't worry silly... I won't....Shall we go then...
Rain: Mmmm..
Snow: We will go then... Get back home safely guys... Good night..bye..

(They leave... In the car...)

Payu: He has changed...
Sky: Yes he has but not fully changed he still behaves like a child sometimes ..
Payu:😊😊 yeah he does.. What do you guys think of her??
Pai: U mean Snow?
Sky: She seems to care about him a lot she seems like a nice person..
Pai: But I feel she is a bit werid..🤔
Sky: Werid? How??
Pai: I don't know I just feel like it...
Payu: I also think like that... Pai, help me look into her...
Pai: Consider it done...
Sky: Y do u want to look into her?
Payu: because she knows my family..
Sky&Pai: what??
Payu: She told me this when i went out to talk with her....
Pai: U mean...
Payu: U know anyone who has connection with my family is not ordinary... I tried to keep him away from this world and I don't want him to get involved in this... I've to protect him......