chapter -9

Present

Payu: Rain I didn't mean to do it...

(Rain starts to leave and Payu hugs him from behind..)

Payu: You have to listen to me..or else u can't leave.. I wanted to take you to meet my Family.. There were some problems in my family... I was stressed and then I saw your photos... I was pissed and I did all that nonsense... Please forgive me I know I was wrong.... I can't live without you...

(Payu starts crying.....)

Rain: Do you love me P'Payu??
Payu: I do...I really really love you Rain...
Rain: Will you trust me?
Payu: I'll trust you more than myself...
Rain: fine then...
Payu: fine what?
Rain: Fine... I'll give you a chance...
Payu:(shocked) Really? You are not messing with me right?
Rain: Do i look like I'm messing with you?
Payu: Then Rain let me ask you... Will you be my boyfriend?
Rain: (stays silent for a moment) I will..

(Payu hugs Rain tight and kisses all over his face...)

Rain: P'Payu wait a sec... I have something to tell you...
Payu: what is it...?
Rain: Listen to me.... If we break up again... There won't be another chance between us anymore...
Payu: Don't worry I'll never let you go... Come with me...
Rain: where?

(Payu takes him inside... Everyone is talking with eachother... The dads, kids Snow....)

Payu: Excuse me everyone... I have something to tell you...
Pete: what is it Venice?
Payu: Rain and I are dating... He is my boyfriend...

(Everyone looks at each other)

Snow: hey I just left you for few minutes and you got together with him... Who told me that you will never get into a relationship with him again?

Khun: what ? Relationship again? What is going on here? What am I the only one to freak out...
Vegas: Because you are the only freak here....
Pete: Vegas...😒
Vegas:......🤐🤐🤐🤐
Kim: They were in a relationship.. then they broke up... And now they got together....
Khun: even you know about this then why didn't i know about this gossip...
Kim: Because you are busy being crazy...
Chay: Kim....
Kim: 🤐
Snow: (🤣🤣🤣) Looks at you guys...
Vegas: You dare to laugh... 😈
Kim: we will deal with you later 😈😈
Snow: 😝😝😝😝
Payu: wait a sec.... How did you guys know about my realtonship with him?
Porsche: Hey... We know everything about our kids... Where you are, who you are with, what you are doing, everything 😏😉

(Others kids.. they look at each other😨😨😨 all of them together "we are doomed")

(Meanwhile at Sky's apartment)

Pai: Sky....🥺
Sky: No...
Pai: please...
Sky: No...
Pai: Please... Let me go... They are my friends.. I haven't seen them for a long time...
Sky: I don't object you for going out with friends... But you always end up getting drunk... And you will have a headache tomorrow and I won't be at home then who will take care of u...
Pai: I promise... I won't get drunk...and I'll be home on time....
Sky: Fine....
Pai: How long will you be gone?
Sky: 3days...
Pai: that long....
Sky: P'Pai I want to visit my dad and spend some time with him...
Pai: I know... I just Miss you...
Sky: I haven't left yet...
Pai: But I miss you...

(Pai hugs Sky... And Sky hugs him back)

(After 3 days. Sky is back...)

Sky: why isn't he picking up? What is wrong with him? Since I left he rarely call me... He usually call me 10 times a day....🤨

(In Pai's office)

Pai: (on call) okay then... We can sign the deal Tomorrow...okay...

(The door opens and Sky comes in)

Sky: 😠
Pai: Sky?
Sky: What's with you? Y didn't u pick up my calls?
Pai: Sorry... I was busy with work I didn't notice..😅😅
Sky: P'Pai tell me the truth... Is there something wrong?
Pai: what wrong?
Sky: You are not being yourself... U usually call me 10 times a day when I got out of town but this time you rarely called me...🤨🤨🤨🤨

(Pai gets close to Sky and hugs him tight)

Pai: I'm sorry Sky... I was busy with some work...
Sky: okay... Don't tire yourself out okay? Take good care of your health...
Pai: I've you to take care of me....
Sky:😊😊😳

(Time passes by... Snow, Rain and Sky became close... Rain and Snow moved in to Main family's house.... Sky and Snow became really close and now they are best friends (Rain too).... )

(After 2 months)

Pai: Sky.. I'm going to UK tomorrow...
Sky: When will you be back?
Pai: I don't know...
Sky: I'll miss you... Finish your work and come back soon okay? And take care of your health....
Pai: Okay I'll...

(Pai carries Sky)

Sky: what are you doing P'Pai?
Pai: What do you think? It's my last ni8 with you... I want to make good use of it...
Sky: What are you saying? You will be back soon then we can do it to...
Pai: mmm...😖😖
Sky: What are you waiting for let go to bed...?

(Pai started kissing Sky.. they made love with each other)

(After a week)

(Sky calls Snow )

Snow: Hlo...
Sky: Snow I need your help...
Snow: what is it?
Sky: Help me get information about P'Pai.. you are the only person who can help me...
Snow: huh?
Sky: He hasn't called me since He went UK... I tried calling him but he didn't pic up.... I called everyone in his family but no one answered my call....🥺🥺💔💔💔
Snow: Sky calm down okay... Did you ask P'Payu....
Sky: I did... He told me he doesn't know anything and has been avoiding me since then.... He definitely know something... I'm afraid something happened to P'Pai...

(Sky starts crying, Snow get worried)

Snow: Don't worry I'll get all the information about him... He'll be okay don't worry... I'm coming over I'll stay with you tonight.....