chapter -7

Snow: I've to talk to you about something...
Rain: say it...
Snow: Payu called me.. he asked me to meet his family..
Rain: Why r u meeting his family?
Snow: Do u remember about the family I told you about?
Rain: The ones in your childhood?
Snow: yeah... It's Payu's family.. it them I told you about...
Rain: Then when are you going to meet them?
Snow: this evening....
Rain: okay..
Snow: Can you come with me?
Rain: Me? Why?
Snow: It's been years since I have seen them... I feel a bit nervous..
Rain: Hey are you really my Snow?
Snow: what are you saying?
Rain: It's my 1st time hearing you say that you are nervous...
Snow: cut the shit.. r u coming with me or not?
Rain: okay I'll go with you...
Snow: 😊 good

(In the evening at the Main family's house)

Payu: You guys are here... Come in they are waiting for you....

(Payu looks at them... They are holding hands... Payu gets annoyed seeing them..)

(Snow goes inside with Rain.. she sees familiar faces sitting there, they look at her.. Suddenly Vegas stood up and goes near her.. He gently touches her cheeks, tears started falling from her eyes... She suddenly hugs Vegas who is  in front of her.. she started sobbing and the others join them and helps her calm down...)

Payu: (I'm not dreaming right? It seems that they really like her... Dad has never been so intimate with anyone other that his own blood (especially Pete) and now he is hugging her ...🙂)

(After a while)

Kin: who is this?
Snow: he is my friend Rain..
Rain: Hi... Nice to meet you guys...
Chay: nice to meet you too...
Vegas: how have you been all these years?
Snow: good...😊
Pete: Y didn't you contact us after you left?

(Snow gets gloomy and stays silent for a moment)

Snow: because of my dad... He new that I loved you guys... He said you guys are my weakness and I can't be weak because I'm his daughter and i have to get rid of it or else He'll get rid of it for me....
Porsche: what?
Snow: He was threatening me with your life... That moment I realised that you guys really are my weakness... So I listened to him and changed my contacts..
Kin: Then what about after your parents death?
Snow: Trust me you don't know the real me... Since I went Aboard I changed completely the love you taught me ended being just a 4 letter word for me... I turned fully dark... Until he came into my life...  Spending time with him changed the darkness in me.... I have got better now... But I'm still that person that dad made....
Vegas: Snow listen to me you have the right to choose your own happiness... We are your family we will always be there for you...
Snow: I know... I'm happy that I have you guys as my family....

(While they were talking a bodyguard comes to them)

BG: Sir.
Kinn: what is it?
BG: Sir, the Italians called they can't do anything about the situation...
Kinn: okay... U can leave..

(The bodyguard leaves and Kinn gets stress. Snow notices...)

Snow: what happened?
Kinn: it's the business deal.. we have a shipment that is blocked in Europe.. we tried many ways but we can't get it... It's giving me a headache..
Snow: let me help.. who is the person blocking your shipment?
Kin: Mike..
Snow: Okay.. let me make a call..

(Snow talks in the phone for 5-6 minutes and comes back)

Porsche: whom did you call?
Snow: you will know soon...