chapter -4

Sky: I don't know if i have the right to say this but... I don't think u have the right to make decisions for him, if u have forgotten about that let me remind you u lost that right over him a long time ago.... U know what you did in the past... That ended up hurting him so much that he left this country.... 💔

(Sky break downs and tears started flowing through his eyes)

Please I beg you guys... He is my best friend I don't wanna lose him again... Please..💔🥺..

Pai: Sky please don't cry.... We won't hurt Rain... I promise you.. U trust me right... Please stop crying babe....

(After hearing Sky, Payu is lost in his thoughts... He is depressed...)

Payu: U r right Sky... I don't have the right to decide for him... I don't even deserve to face him.... I'm an asshole who hurted the person who loved me so much.... I deserve to live like a piece of shit...

(The rest of the ride was quite... No one talked and Pete fell asleep... Pai dropped Payu in front of his house and left.... Payu gets inside the house and looks around... He remembers the time he spend here with Rain.. every word they spoked every touch they had.. He still remembers them like yesterday.. tears started flowing through his eyes.. He curled up in the floor hugging his legs and spend the rest of the crying there..)

(After a few days in Pai's office... Payu comes in and sits in front of him)

Payu: Y did u asked me to come??
Pai: I called you to talk about Snow...
Payu: U got information on her?
Pai: I think you are right... She is not someone ordinary...🧐🤔
Payu: What makes you think so?
Pai: Because I couldn't get any information on her...
Payu: What??
Pai: It's true.. I tried everything.. Searched in every possible way but there is no information about her except being the heir of the Bai group... Others than that there is no information on her.....
Payu: I've to find out about her before it's too late...
Pai: But how?
Payu: I don't know...
Pai: How about asking your parents??
Payu: huh?
Pai: Didn't you say she knows them then they must know her too...
Payu: That makes sense...
Pai: So what are you going to do?
Payu: I'll decide after meeting my parents....

(In the Main family's house.. everyone is having dinner together... Payu goes to them...)

Kin: Payu, u are home? Come and join us for dinner...
Payu: khab...

(Everyone is talking and having dinner suddenly..)

Payu: Do u guys know someone named Snow?

(Everyone stops for a moment....)

Vegas: How do u know her?
Payu: So u guys know her...who is she? What is her relation with our family???
Kim: She is like our Sister I guess....
Payu: Sister?
Porsche: She is Uncle Bai's daughter.. She used to come here when she was young... U have  seen her before..but u were so young, so u may not remember her...
Pete: She is like a copy of your dad Vegas...
Payu: Copy? Why ?
Vegas: Because she is ruthless and deadly.... I enjoy killing people and there screaming but she.. she is different...

(Payu is shocked hearing all these... He never thought..the beautiful girl he saw last night... Is a person like this....)

Payu: different? How?

Kim:(In a scarring tone) She enjoys hurting herself... She enjoys that pain... And she kills the person who hurt her brutally... Once you mess with here there is only one way to escape.... Kill her or Kill yourself...
Chay: But she is not like that always she is a caring and loving person... When she loves someone she will love them with all her heart....she will do anything for them... She will even kill herself for them...🥺

(Chay gets sad and Kim comforts him)

Payu: I'm getting confused.. You guys are saying she is ruthless and you are saying she is caring....
Kin: it's who she is.... Others made her like this😡
Payu: who?
Vegas: her parents...😡🔥
Pete: U  enjoyed your childhood with us but she.... She was suffering every day...
Vegas: She is Uncle Bai's only daughter her mother passed away while giving birth to her... As the only heir of the family she had a lot of pressure and her dad.. he treated her like a fucking puppet....😡. When she was 3 he started training her to be strong, independent and ruthless. She was given intense training everyday. When she doesn't gets the best score in training he would beat her up... When she was 7 she was handed a gun and was asked to kill...
Payu: Did she kill him?
Porsche: No she didn't... Because of that her dad was furious and her belated her up and locked her in the basement for 3-4 day and starved her... She was in the verge of death but he saved her... After that...
Kin: After that she was handed the gun again.... This time... She killed him... Her dad told her to enjoy their sufferings...
Chay: and she started enjoying their sufferings and hers too..