chapter -8

(After a few minutes... Kin gets a call. Kin looks relived after the call)

Vegas: who was it ?
Kin: Mike..
Pete: Mike?
Kim: What's going on... We tried to contact him many times but we couldn't and now he called you???

(Kin looks at Snow... Then everyone looks at Snow)

Snow: What?
Porsche: What's going on Snow?
Kin: Snow..
Snow: yeah...
Kin: Snow you are just like a daughter for us.. U know that right? Can I ask you something...
Snow: Sure dad Kin...
Kin: Are you ZX?

(Everyone is shocked and looking at Snow)

Vegas: What are you talking about Kin?
Kin: Mike apologised to me and he said that he didn't know that I'm related to ZX...
Pete: Is it true Snow?
Snow: It's..... It's true.. I'm ZX

(Everyone looks at each other...)

Payu: what is going on here? Who is ZX and all?
Pete: ZX is the leader of mafia clans in Spain, Europe and other countries.. no one has ever seen him in person.. they don't even know if it's a male or female...
Payu: So u mean?
Rain: it's her..
Payu: You also know about this?
Rain: Yeah I do..... And ZX is not a person it's a group of people who has Snow as their leader..
Snow: I started building that clan since I went aboard... And it grew stronger as days passed by... And here I'm....
Pete: Snow I..
Snow: Dad Pete i know you are worried about me... Don't worry I'll take care of it...
Vegas: Snow I want you to know that you are just like Venice and the other kids in this family... You are our eldest daughter.. we are your family and we will always be there for you....
Snow: I know thanks dad...

(They starts talking and all and the other kids of the family comes in.... Fah KimChay son... Youngest.. Saifah VegasPete son.. 3nd eldest.. Pik Kinnporsche son... Everyone comes in.. and the dads introduce them with each other...)

(Eldest - Snow
2nd      - Payu
3rd.      - Pik
4th.      - Saifah
5th.      - Fah.   They are the kids of the family.....)

(Meanwhile they were talking Payu takes Rain out with him into the garden..)

Rain: why did you bring me here?
Payu: I want to talk to you..
Rain: about what?
Payu: about us...
Rain: us? There is not us... You broke up with me did you forget what you did?

Flashback

Rain: Why is it Raining so hard? If P'Payu sees me soked in Rain he will scold me... I better go and take a bath and get changed....

(Rain goes upstairs to their room... He hears some noise...)

Payu: what is this noise? Is P'Payu back ?

(He opens the door and sees Payu with a girl... They are both naked in the bed.... Rain frozes he doesn't know what is going on... He is completely lost...)

Payu: You should leave now...
Girl: will we meet again... I had so much fun today...
Payu: sure...

(That girl wears her cloth and approaches Rain who is standing by the door... Lost in his thoughts... She gets close to him and smile at him and leaves.... Rain comes back into his senses)

Rain: what is going on?
Payu: just like what you saw...
Rain: How can you do this to me?
Payu: if you can then why can't I...
Rain: what the fuck are you saying??

(Payu throws some photos infront of Rain... Rain looks at that pics.. that his photos with a friend...)

Payu: weren't you cheating on me? Do u think you have the right to be angry?
Rain: So u think I cheated on you? We have been together for 2years and this is the trust you have in me?

(Payu gets a bit hurt by his words)

Rain: about this pics... He ia my friend he wanted to confess to his boyfriend so I helped him with shopping and these intimate ones.. i helped him rehearse his script for the confession... I even told you that I'll be helping a friend with his confession...

(Payu gets suspicious... He thinks that he misunderstood Rain...)

Payu: Rain..
Rain: P'Payu we are done.... Don't show me your face again...

(Rain left.. Payu searched for him but he couldn't find him... He then get to knew that Rain went Aboard....)