chapter -14

(They reach the Main family's house)

(Snow goes in and she sees all of her dads and siblings were there... They saw Snow... Khun started crying and screaming and hugged Snow(more like choking) Everyone was happy seeing Snow... Then they realised that she was not alone... Rain & Sky were with her and 3 cuties...)

Chay: These cuties?
Snow: They are mine..
Everyone: huh?
Porsche: U got married?
Kin: U didn't even invite us?
Kim: Who is your husband?
Macao: where is he?
Vegas: How will she answer all your questions at once.... I'll tell you everything..

(Vegas tells them about the kids and everything...)

Khun: They look so cute..... I'm happy I have more grandchildren now....
Saifah: You were not here when I got married... Let me introduce This is my wife Ple... And this is my son JJ..
Snow: Hi baby.... And hi sister in law... Sorry that I was not here...
Kin: It's okay...we are happy that you are back.... And we are more happy to have grandchildren...
Macao: Sky, Rain thank you for taking care of Snow...
Sky: No..No..we should be the one to thank her... She has been taking care of us all these years and now she gave us a complete family....
Rain: Actually we have something to tell you guys...
Snow: yeah he is right.. we were thinking about visiting you guys later to talk about this...

(Everyone looks at each other....)

Snow: we will talk when everyone is home...
Pete: I called Payu...he must be here by now....

(Payu enters the room....he sees Snow Rain and Sky... Seeing Rain his heart melts... He feels like he found his missing price... Then he notices the babes... He gets confused....)

Vegas: Come here....
Payu: kids?
Pete: They are your nephews...
Payu: Huh?

(Pete explains everything to him... When he heard that he feels like there are needles pearcing through his heart...)

Snow: Since everyone is here.... I'll say it...

(Snow holds both Rain and Sky's hands..)

Sky: We are getting married.

(Everyone is confused...)

Rain: The 3 of us are getting married..
Porsche: to whom?
Snow: to each other...
Payu: What?
Vegas: Is it possible to get married like this? 3 people?
Snow: I have dealt with the legally matters... It's not a marriage actually but more like a polygamy marriage.... To protect our loved ones... We are doing this to have legal ownership on our 3 kids.. We don't want them to feel that they are not a part of our family in the future.. the 3 of us are from different families and after this marriage we will be one... We want to give them a complete family....
Kin: R u guys sure about this?
Sky&Rain: yeah we are....
Kim: R u guys happy with this decision...
Sky: Yes.
Rain: yes..
Chay: What about the kids?
Macao: Do they know?
Snow: They may be little bit the are pretty matured... We talked to them about this... And they are happy with it... They were thinking about the arrangements for the ceremony....

Payu: Rain.... R u really....?
Rain: Did you just called me?
Payu: ...... (Payu goes out without saying anything....)