🥀🤺 the cursed royal and the prince:eberwolf x male reader

Summary:prince Y/N of the boiling isles. Elegant, brave, kind, the perfect heir to the throne. Unlike his sibling, Eberwolf. Terrible, disgusting, a freak of nature. By far the worst heir to be. That's why he's so far from the throne, everyone hates him. He didn't eat at the table, he wasn't in family portraits, he was nothing. Nothing, I say. His curse has tainted the kingdom. Except, his older brother didn't think so.

 Except, his older brother didn't think so

"Hey, eber. You okay?"

The young wolf was snapped out of his trance by his brother's voice, looking down to see a plate in front of him, Y/N and eber's parents had been eating dinner at the table. Y/N decided to eat with his brother, so there they were. Eating at the not table, Eberwolf looked up at the walls to see a family portrait.
Mom, dad, and Y/N
He wasn't there.

"Oh, the old family portrait? I wish you were in it, mom and dad can be jerks sometimes."

The demon-like prince only let out a growl in response.

"Y'know, eber, you're the nicest brother someone could ask for. I wish you'd inherited the throne. Then we could rule together!"

Eberwolf giggled sadly, before nodding, tears in his eyes

"Oh, no. Lil bro, please don't cry....I just got an idea."

Y/N sniffled. "We can run away! Just the two of us, against the world!" Though he was crying, Y/N was still beaming.

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠
So they did. Packing necessities, non perishable foods, bottled water, extra clothes, etc. and they were off. Out the window once the sun set. Leaving everything behind. Both the good things and the bad things.

"I wonder what mom and dad are gonna think when they realize we're gone..."

Eberwolf nodded.

The next morning, king D/N was awoken by a scream from his wife, followed by very loud crying.

"M/N? What happened?"

"T-the kids are gone...!"

"WHAT?"

The two parents looked in horror at the scene. The room disheveled, as if someone raided it, the window wide open. The two boys nowhere to be found.

"D/N, what have we done...I'm a terrible mother..."

Meanwhile, the two boys discovered a house in the woods, there was the face of an owl on the front door.

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠
Decided to get this done considering I just got to 1k. That means a whole lot.
Anyway I like this book so I'm gonna start writing go ahead and request if you want! Just mind the rules! Byeeeeee!