Agustus "Gus" Porter SFW alphabet

I think we're all familiar with the infamous NSFW alphabet. I'm not doing that. I just recently discovered the SFW alphabet. So I'll be cranking these out while writing the next oneshot (edric fans be ready!!)

A-affection (how affectionate are they? How do they show affection? What do they do if you return/start it)
You cannot convince me that this boi isn't the most cuddly thing in the universe. He's super affectionate when it comes to cuddling. I have a feeling he'll go to the owl house, come back with something cool, and then snuggle with his partner (you!!) while talking about it. If you're the one who initiates, he probably wouldn't care. He would be happy, but he wouldn't be a nervous blushing mess like a few others would (cough cough amity cough cough)

B-best friend (what would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
Definitely met in the human appreciation society. You were almost as passionate about humans as he was. almost. But, I feel like you two would be that nerd duo that everyone knows and either loves or hates. He's definitely the extrovert of your friendship. But that's okay. Introverts are cool. And ambiverts.

C-cuddles (do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
We have already established that he is the single most cuddliest (don't like that word) thing in all the universe. As for how he would cuddle, well, once he finds a human object worth cuddling over, he'll probably just have you lie on his chest while you listen to him talk about it

 As for how he would cuddle, well, once he finds a human object worth cuddling over, he'll probably just have you lie on his chest while you listen to him talk about it

D-dates (what are dates like with them? Do they have any favorable date spots)
If you're as interested in humans as he is, scavenging dates are a must. If not, he's fine with settling for coffee dates, study dates, or simple walks. He likes dates around his house, local coffee shops, nearby woods, his house in general, etc. you two will scavenge outside the owl house if Luz and eda let you, though.

E-ending (if they had to break up with their partner, how would they? What would they do if you were the one to end it?)
I don't see him breaking up with you at all unless you're an extremely toxic person or his dad REALLY didn't approve of you. If you're toxic, he would just come out and say it. Wouldn't feel bad. Just flat out "I'm breaking up with you. Being with you has taken a serious toll on my mental health. I am done with you, goodbye." If it was his dad's doing, he'd take you out for one more extremely thoughtful date, and have a long talk with you about it, how he hopes you two can get back together in the future, and apologies over a million times. If you were the one to end it, he'd act like he accepted it, then mope in his room for at least a week until Willow makes him get up.

F-food (how good are they at cooking? Would they like your cooking?)
My guy can make himself a PB&J for school lunch in the morning, that's about it. He'd adore your cooking, though. It doesn't matter how bad you are at cooking or what you make him. You can somehow burn a bowl of cereal and he'd think it was the greatest thing in the world. If you make it, it's automatically good.