𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

A/N: Hii loves, so the next two fanfics will be including Tamara, this is sorta a request, but the second one tilted "You're home." Is the actual request,and that one should be out later today! So wish me luck. And warning this mentions triggering topics for some such as light mentions of abuse, and substance abuse, murder, as well as teen pregnancy. You have been warned, also I know Lucy and Tim have more like a 5 year age gap, but for the sake of the story we're cutting it down to 3. Anyway enjoy>3 (edit, I messed up the date, my apologies)

16 years prior...

How had her life got ruined so quickly? Only 4 months ago she was happy, making good grades at school, she had friends for the first time in her life, and she was madly in love with her boyfriend the pitcher for their high school baseball team, Tim Bradford. That was until her parents found out, and when she refused to break up with him, they packed up their whole life and moved  to San Francisco, just so she couldn't be with him. And now she was sitting on the floor in her bathroom sobbing over a positive pregnancy test in her hands.

Despite her attempts on running away or at least getting in contact with Tim she failed every time and her parents ended up taking away every chance for her to even get out of the house. She was made to take a break from school as soon as she hit 6 months, and wasn't allowed to leave the house without supervision, and given her parents religion and beliefs in general a fifteen year old girl was not to be a mother, and they wouldn't let her get an abortion, and they weren't helping her raise that child, so they'd set up a secret adoption with Lucy's knowledge so it was only when she went into labor that she knew the truth about what her parents had done.

Labor had lasted her 6 hours, six hour of immense pain, until she was finally able to push. "Come on, big push. It's almost here." The doctor said, and with one big push Lucy had broken another life into the world, unknowing that she wouldn't see her baby for 16 years. "It's a girl." The doctor said, with a smile, as she was about the hand her baby to Lucy until Mrs. and Mr. Chen walked in with an unknown woman who Lucy learned was a social worker. "Here's the baby." Mrs. Chen said before taking the baby from the doctor and handing it to the social worker. "No, please mom. Please just let me hold her. I'll take care of her I promise." Lucy said, with sobbing at this point. "Trust me, it's better this was Lucy." Her mother said, as the woman walked out with the baby. "No, please. Please give me my baby." Lucy yelled, in between sobs, but the woman and her daughter was gone..

......

Present time..

Lucy and Tim had been dating for approximately 5 months at this point, and both remembered their teenaged love affair all too well, but it was true that they found there way back to each other, but their was still an ache in Lucy's heart knowing that after sixteen years she still hadn't found her daughter, and it was getting closer and closer to her baby's birthday, and she knew she had to tell Tim about their daughter, but she'd felt intense anxiety on the subject, but she would do it. And maybe Tim would help her find their daughter. But what neither of them knew they'd already found her.

It was a normal day at work, when Lucy decided she had to tell him, so she stopped by his office in metro. And lightly knocked on the door. "Come in." Tim said, and by what Lucy heard he was definitely expecting it to be someone from metro because he quickly stood up when he saw it was in fact Lucy. "Hey Luce. Sorry I thought it was the crew." He said, with a small smile, as he took his girlfriend's hand and squeezed it in his. "It's okay. How's things going here?" Lucy asked, while looking into his bluish gray eyes. "It's good! I mean the rest of the team is being a pain in my ass, but it's good. What's up?" Tim asked, while looking at her. He could tell based on that look on her face something was wrong, but he just couldn't place exactly what it was. "I was just wondering if we could talk after work. There's some things I need to tell you, that I think we just need to sit down for." Lucy said, trying to hide the anxiety and pain in her voice. Their daughter was a touchy subject, one that she always got upset upon mentioning knowing she hadn't been able to find her. She'd failed their baby. "Of course baby. Is everything okay?" Tim asked, and Lucy wasn't sure. The thought of her baby being ripped out of her arms made her want to cry every time. "It's about when we were teenagers.. It's a lot Tim." Lucy said, with a hint of pain in her voice that he could hear clearly, and understood whatever it was would be hard. "I'll come over after work. I love you." Tim said, before leaning down to kiss her head.