𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

A/N: Hii babes, so I know I'm not giving you much to read lately, and I sincerely apologize, I'm very overwhelmed lately, however I have all of the requests in my notes, and I promise to have one with Tamara coming out next, But this one however is a uc themed one (unfortunately not uc Chenford, just Lucy.) Basically this is sorta a parallel to season one, because Tim and Lucy are now married, and Lucy is shot while working a case, but meets Isabel who is working as a social worker. As always enjoy>3

It had been only a week since Lucy started working a uc case, that was supposed to only be a couple days, and Lucy felt like she was losing her mind. The acting, the dark motel rooms, and the misery were only a few of the things that had her missing home. She missed her friends, she missed Tamara, and her fur babies, but most of all she missed Tim. She and Tim had been married for 8 months now, and it was the happiest she'd ever been, so it only made sense that being away from him was hell, so much so she almost wished she wouldn't let him take the role as her boyfriend on the case, but she still couldn't get the last case they worked to together out of her head, and though being away from him was bad, the idea she could lose him for good was even worse.

Lucy had been working undercover as another cook in order to gain the trust of the dealers. She had finished cooking for over 8 hours when she ran into the blonde social worker, who'd been snooping out the place the whole time. She knew who the woman was, and the woman definitely knew who Lucy was, but UC don't give away other UC's identities, it wasn't until Lucy was taken to a bar with the rest of the gang, where she needed an escape, and the blonde woman had her back. "Come on hot stuff, come back with me, we'll have fun." One of the very drunk men said. She was married, but of course they didn't know that, but even single the thought still man her wanna throw up, and it didn't make it much better that she was nearly brought to tears because of how homesick she was. "I have to use the restroom." She said, before getting up, and walking to the bathroom where she felt safe enough given the fact she was in a bar, she easily could pretend to be drunk, even though she wasn't, drinking while being undercover was a extreme risk. Lucy wanted to find a pay phone, or something to call Tim, because she couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't handle not being able to see her husband, she felt so isolated and she couldn't take it anymore.

Isabel had been clean for 3 years, and since then working as a social worker, recently she began investigating Mario Remington who was a known drunk dealer due to his 14 year old daughter, she'd been down at his "car shop" when she saw the woman for the first time. Though she hadn't seen her more then 5 times, the woman was without a doubt Lucy Chen, her ex husband former rookie, and current wife. And though she wasn't supposed to, Isabel felt like keeping tabs on Lucy just out of plain concern knowing how the crew tended to get handsy with the woman they worked with. Isabel had tailed the crew to the bar, to see if anything shady was going on, but half of them just got wasted and tried to flirt with poor girls who wanted absolutely nothing to do with them. She had went to the bathroom to freshen up when she saw the woman, tears running down her cheeks, and that's when Isabel knew that this was not a normal UC case, because Lucy's mental state was clearly suffering. "Hey, are you okay?"

Lucy knew Isabel was following them, and she didn't mind one bit at this point. Because it was better then being out there with them. Lucy whipped her eyes, and nodded a bit attempting to smile. "I'm fine. Sorry." Lucy said, attempting to put herself together, but of course she didn't believe it. "You know, if anyone asked your sick" Isabel said, with a small smile on her lips. She looked a lot better than the last time Lucy saw her, she was very clearly sober, and she was actually very beautiful, but Lucy didn't feel worried about that in the slightest, not when Tim was now sleeping in bed with Lucy, living with her, married to her, and she didn't doubt in the slightest that Tim was more then in love with her. "I actually do feel pretty sick." She muttered, and Isabel smiled a bit in response. "Where are you staying?" She asked, and Lucy smiled a bit, and told her the hotel's address, and the blonde woman drove her there after Lucy pretended to be drunk, and barely conscious.