Eleven.

(" I " POV)

Looking down, trying to match up Jungkook's steps i walk to the bus stop, while the thought about earlier were still roaming in my brain.

"Can you all atleast tell me about the song?"
I ask.

He nodded before speaking looking forward at the trees, "We have decided to meet at the cafe anyhow, hyungs will tell you about it"

"Why can't you?"

"Because i think we all together can explain it better, anyhow, it's our song, not just mine"

I agreed and did not ask further, standing there, no one being around, when i roamed my eyes and landed on him.

I wondered, if i wasn't a girl, i would have such an amazing school uniform to wear just like Jungkook's. But maybe, it just looks too good on him, because the boys at the school i have seen, it suits best on him than others.

I know he hates to tie up his tie, he always has it loosened up and yet it looks so amazing on him.
His blazer at the time,seemed to looked like it to be adjusted, and my legs took me near him to fix them, i wanted him to look best if he is already looking good.

"Are you having the Business class today in your school schedule?" He said making me jump out of my thoughts while him still having his hands in his pocket and gaze at the sky or maybe the trees or birds fixed, a tint of redness spread across his cheekd due to coldness of the morning.

Business class, that's when we sit in one class, as our streams are different, even being in the last year, streams changed our path.

"No, it's Monday today, no business classes on, Monday, Wednesday and Friday."

"Ohh yeah right!"

"We'll have lunch at our place today, i miss being there really, it has been so long"

I said, probably changing the topic of not being together for the day, he hates being alone, although he hates making new friends, he always says no one here can be a friend, a real one, they're all double faced.

"We can, just wish you'd not fall again"

His giggle filled my heart a little flutter, but my brain going crazy remembering the day i fell from the wall doing an extraordinary stunt.

"That was only one time!"

He laughed and i couldn't help but scowl.

While talking, let's rather say arguing over silly things we almost forgot about time, it flew, and the bus arrived, getting into it, we took our seats we found empty in the crowd.

Jungkook had to stay standing for a few stops until a seat vaccanced. He smiled at me and i gave it back and both of us, as usual,plugged in our earphones to avoid any kind of overthinking.

That's the worst habbit we both have in common.

Besides turning into 19 years old, almost becoming an adult but still having the feel of a teen, with the hardships without any adult guidance, somewhere, me and my best friend of seven years have lost our teen age.

Whatever i write in my novels about teenage life, i write it with the experience i had during all these years and i feel, it's depressing, but yeah, the truth.

With not much memories, despite not being able to clearly recall them as years have passed and only the most cherishble memories are stored in my head. The moments i wish i would get to live twice or a millionth more times.

The bus stopped right beside the school at it's stop, i got off still not snapping out of my memories with jungkook and uncle Park, at the cafe,celebrating new year by decorating the shop and painting the old wall with bright white.