Chapter 1 - Another Day

Keegan's POV-
I arrived on the set of PLL and went into my dressing room. Today, I was shooting a scene with Lucy (Aria) and a scene with Troian (Spencer).

I had already had my hair and make up done. Make up doesn't take that long but my hair takes about ten minutes. Yesterday I did a book signing in Seattle and Shay (Emily) and Tyler (Caleb) turned up.
*************************
* shooting scene with Lucy *
"Toby,you have got to protect her. She is in danger!"
"I'm doing my best, it's hard when she is protective."
" 'A' could kill her any day now, Toby this is serious."
"I'm going to work, bye Aria."
**************************
"And cut, nice work guys, i will see you in an hour Keegan bye."
Me and Lucy said bye and went back to our rooms. I was in there for five minutes until I heard a knock at the door.
"Good morning Mr Allen." Troian was standing there with 2 pizza boxes.
"Pizza for breakfast...... Really?"
"Yes really! Now let me in, I'm cold." I let Troian in and then turned on the TV.

Troian's POV-
Me and Keegan were sat on the the sofa watching Gossip girl. I love spending time with Keegan. We have been best friends since the start of PLL and he is the one I'll go to if I'm worried or scared.

"Keegan, when is our next scene?"
"It's in 5 minutes, do you want to practice?" I asked.
"Ok, let me get my script."
He went out the room and got his script.

"Spencer, you know I love you, but maybe we should have a weekend away somewhere instead of going to the Lake house. You know what happened there last time we went alone."
" 'A' was out to get us then, now they are gone and we can relax. Come on Toby! Let's have some fun this weekend!"
We carried on the scene. Then it got to the kiss.
"Spencer, I love you so much."
"I love you too baby."
We both leaned in, we don't like each other, it just felt right.
"We don't practice our kisses, remember?" Keegan said. I felt so embarrassed, I wanted the world to swallow me up.

We both got up and walked to set. It was just another normal day on set, but something felt different.