Chapter 19 - AJ's Arrival pt.2

Keegan's POV-
I woke up this morning next to Troian. When I woke up, she was on her phone texting her mum.
"You can remember what we did last night can't you?" She asked as soon as I looked at her.
"Yeah, is it ok?" She nodded.
"I'll have to go soon, AJ's coming in 2 hours. You can come round if you want, meet Mum and AJ."
"I'd love to." She put down her phone and got out of bed.
"Can I have a some of your old clothes?I don't want to get back into last nights outfit."
I got out of bed and gave her some grey sweatpants and a grey jumper. She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I got ready and went into the kitchen and started making pancakes. Today was a big day for Troian and I wanted to make it a good day. I put 3 pancakes onto her plate and put it on the table along with honey, syrup and ice cream. She walked through the door with my clothes on and her wet hair was tied into a bun.
"Ice cream for breakfast?" She laughed.
"Yes, I know you like it." We sat down at the table and started eating.
"Last night was amazing Keegan, thank you so much, I needed to have a good night before AJ come."
"No problem, I will go and get ready then we can go to your place."
I finished and washed up my plate and then I got ready.

Troian's POV-
I was in my car and Keegan was in his car because I won't be able to drive him home because AJ will need to be looked after. I insisted that mum should stay at my place but she booked a hotel near by. I already brought a bed and covers for AJ because that means she can stay in her new home tonight. We got to my house and went inside. Keegan was looking out of the windows while I got ready. I wanted to look like I was happy for them to come but at the same time I wanted to look like a mum. I decided on a black blouse with denim skinny jeans. I applied enough make up to cover my face and dried my hair.
"They're here!" Keegan shouted. I ran to my mirror and tied my hair into a high pony tail. I went into the living room and opened the door.
"Mum!" I shouted.
"Troian and Keegan! Lovely to meet you Keegan!" She had AJ in her arms asleep.
"Troi, can you take AJ and put her to bed, it's been a long flight." This was the third time I have held her in my arms. I carried her to her bed and placed her in. I kissed her head and went back into mum.
"Keegan was just telling me about how great you have been handling this situation."
"Thanks keeg, it's been hard but what isn't hard in life?" I tried to break the ice but I don't think it worked as well as I hoped.

Keegan's POV-
Troian's mum was really nice and caring. We all sat down and had a coffee and talked about Troian when she was younger. After 2 hours had gone past, her mum decided to go.
"All of her stuff is in this suitcase, we can set up her room tomorrow. "
She gave her the suit case and gave her a hug.
"Bye Keegan have a great night." She patted me on the back.
"Bye darling." Troian closed the door and fell into my arms.
"She doesn't stop talking does she?" She murmured. I giggled. It was true p, we hardly got a word in.
"But I love her." Troian loosened he grip and walked away.
"Where are you going?" I yelled as she walked into another room. She walked back out with AJ in her arms.
"She's beautiful." I stutter. She looked just like Troian and she was the cutest baby I had ever seen.
"Welcome to your new home baby." She said as she cuddled her small body.

Authors note-
This is one of the last chapters. The last chapter is the next update. I've had so much fun writing this story and I'm going to write another story! If you have any suggestions please comment down! Thank you all so much!
-ASOH☀️💕😇