Chapter 12 - Tyler's Secret

Troian's POV-
It's been a week since we announced our relationship and we couldn't be any happier. Today me, Lucy and Tyler were going out for dinner because we had to arrange the costumes and props for Ashley's birthday surprise. Keegan has just dropped me off from he's apartment. So I could get changed. It was not a special occasion so I just got out my lace denim shorts and my white vest top. I French braided my hair and grabbed my sunglasses. We were going to an outdoor restaurant because today was a sunny day. I walked to the restaurant because it was only a 5 minute walk away. I checked my bag on the way.
"Phone, purse, water." I muttered to my self.
"That's Spencer off PLL!" A girl said as she ran up to me with her friend.
"Hey guys do you want a photo?" I asked. They got out their phones and I posed for the photo.
"Thanks." They ran away. I walked up to a table outside the restaurant and sat down.
Lucy walked out of the restaurant with Tyler. They had my drink which I asked them to get if I got here before them.
"Troi is was like you read our minds. Lucy just said we would get this table." Tyler said.
"I didn't realise you were here." They both sat down.
"I brought a note pad so we can write down everything we want to do for the party." Lucy got out 3 pens and the note pad.

Lucy's POV-
"Are we going to do a theme?" Tyler said.
"How about PLL? Since that practically our lives." Troian offered.
"We should all dress up as someone else. That's the only rule, you can't go as your character." Tyler said as he wrote down the idea.
"On the day, 10 minutes before the party, we will tell her to choose anyone from PLL except from herself and put together an outfit for them. It won't be a surprise but she won't expect everyone else to be there." I stated.
"I will go as Ezra, I'll be the sexiest teacher that you have ever seen." Tyler smirked. We both started to giggle.
"I'll go as Mona." Troian told us.
"I'll go as Hanna." I wrote down who we were going to be.
We carried on talking about the party. This was going to be the best party yet.
"What should the cake be?" Tyler started to draw a circle as the template for the cake.
"Maybe it should say 'happy birthday Benzo - A'" Troi always had great ideas.
"I like it!" Ty started to sketch it.
"The writing should be in red."
"I'll sort out the playlist. Any requests?" I drew a column for music.
"Make sure the PLL theme tune is in there." Troian said.
"Also we should put some of the casts songs in there. Some of your songs and some of Janels." Tyler said to me.
"And Tammin and Sasha." Troian interrupted. We were going to throw the best party ever!

Tyler's POV-
"Ashley will have so much fun at this."
"What should we call this?" Troi said.
"Pretty little party."
"I wonder where you got that from?!?" I started to laugh. Lucy's phone started to ring.
"I'm sorry I need to answer this." She walked off. I saw Troian get out her purse before but I didn't see what she was doing until I realised.
"So you haven't told him?" I whispered.
"No and I don't plan on telling him. You haven't told anyone have you?"
"Of course not." I was the only one who knew the secret. The big secret.
"I'm sorry for making you be apart of this. I didn't know who to turn to." She wiped away a tear.
"It's fine, honestly."
"It was better off the way it is now." She said. Me and Troian were the only ones who were apart of the secret. No one could ever find out otherwise it could destroy Troian's life.
"Please don't tell anyone about this. We have kept this secret for a while and we can keep it for longer." She rubbed the thing in her purse.
"It's fine I won't tell anyone."
"Won't tell anyone what?" We turned around and saw Lucy standing there looking confused.

Author's note-
I'm sorry for not giving much away about the 'secret'. I want it to be a surprise.
Comment if you know!
-ASOH💕🎵☀️