Chapter 4 - The Dreaded Conversation pt.2

Keegan's POV-
We have been in the room for 5 minutes now and all Troian has done is fix her make up.

"Troian, why do you have to fix your makeup? Have you been crying?" Her eyes were red and puffy. She turned around slowly and sat on the bed.
"Yeah, I've been crying. I was worried our friendship had ended, after this morning, when it happened we just forgot about it but after, we haven't spoke." She replied.

"This morning, it didn't mean anything. We thought we were in character, but we weren't. It's just because we kiss a lot as 'spoby' in the show and it was only natural to go in for a kiss."
"I was worried our friendship had ended and I was really sad. I didn't want the fans thinking we had broke up since they all think we're dating."

We both said we were sorry and we hugged. When we hugged it felt special and it always felt like she was a missing part and we go together like a jigsaw piece. (Cheesy, I know!)
As we walked down stairs, Ian and Tyler walked past.

"You've made up then?" Ian whispered as I walked past. Troian carried on walking.
"Finally, there's just something about her that I missed. If I didn't start talking we would have never talked again and I couldn't handle that."
"Ooooooo" Tyler yelled as they carried on walking.

Troian's POV-
I'm glad that me and Keegan have made up. I walked into Ashley's living room and there was a note on the door. It read-

Hey Troi
We are in the hut at the bottom of the garden
Don't let the boys come in
S,A,L x

Ashley's hut is normally when we practice our scripts but I have a feeling this is about Keegan. I walked out the house and saw the fairy lights around the hut. Lucy sees me coming and opens the door.

"Come in quick!" Lucy grabs my arm and pulls me in. I felt like I was missing out on something important.
"What's the hurry, has something happened, is Haleb real?!?" I joked. Ashley picked up a cushion and threw it at me.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Shay shouted.
"Tell you what?" At this point I was very confused. What could I be keeping from them.
"That treegan is real!" My stomach had butterflies even though we aren't together.
"We're not together pass me the phone." I demanded. I started to read the tweet and noticed immediately that Troian was spelt 'troain'. Keegan would never spell my name wrong and the only person who spells it wrong as a joke is Tyler.

"It's Tyler! He always spells my name wrong as a joke!" They understood and then started laughing at the idea of 'treegan' but for some reason i didn't find it funny.
"But for real, it could happen." I said. They all looked at me in shock.
"Troian, are you trying to say something?"
"I don't know, but I think I'm falling for Keegan."

Keegan's POV-
Me and Ian were sat in the spare room with the popcorn and the nachos. Tyler come in with bottles of beer and handed them out.

"Did you really think that was funny Ty?" Ian highfived Tyler.
"We said we're sorry, it's probably true though." I get a cushion and threw it at them.
"Well Haleb could be real." Ian stated.
"Let's get off the topic of girls now." I said quickly.
"Don't change the subject, what happened with Troian?" Their eyes turned to me.
"I told you, everything's fine." I felt like I was being questioned by the police. Suddenly, I felt faint and dizzy.
*********************5 minutes later**********************
I woke up with Ian leaning over me.
"He's awake, Tyler pass some water." He handed me a glass of water and I sat up.
"I'm ok honestly, does Troian know?" I asked.
"Do you want her to know? Why would we tell her anyway?"
"I don't want her to know, you won't tell her will you? They both shook their head.
"What happened anyway?" I said.
"You fainted you were telling us that everything is fine with Troian and then you passed out."
"Dude, what's the matter, what are you hiding from us?" Ian knew something was wrong. I couldn't keep it from they for any longer.
"I think I'm falling for Troian."